Confession

Sophie's POV:

I was walking down the halls of Foxfire when I felt like someone was following me. So I checked behind me to see if they were really following me.  But it seemed like no one was following me. So I just kept moving. When I arrived at the Leap Master and was about to leap back to Havenfield. When I heard an all too familiar voice, coming from behind me.

"Hey, Foster! Wait up!" Said the most gorgeous Icy blue-eyed guys in the whole world. It was the boy who was always there for me through my ups and downs. It was Keefe Sencen.

I found him not too far from me and blushed when he raised a teasing brow and gave me his most heart-melting trademark smirk ever. I completely melted when I met his eyes. My cheeks burned so hard that I hid behind my hair so he couldn't see it.

I thought about the times I tried to confess to Keefe but the moments were never the right moments to do it. So now that he and I were alone and no one was around felt like a perfect time to tell him how I really felt. I know that if I don't confess now it might be too late. I know that Keefe might not feel the same for me but it would be such a revile to finally tell him. I don't know what-

" Foster, are you okay?" Keefe asked.

I looked up and saw that Keefe was looking at me rather intently. I felt my mouth go dry. I really wasn't ready to really talk about these feelings.. or even have them. But I knew that someday I would need to eventually tell Keefe. 

So that day was today, not tomorrow, not next year, not in a few years, I had to tell him NOW. 

I took a deep breath, looked into those gorgeous icy blue eyes and closed my eyes.

" Keefe look, I know I have been acting awkwardly towards you and I can explain. It's because I've been feeling like I don't just like u as a friend. I come to realize that I care about you more than a friend and I just want to tell you that you are the most handsome, caring, joker, and the most wonderful guy and I get it if you don't feel the same way towards me.

I did it.

I told Keefe Sencen.

I felt like crawling into a big hole and never coming out of it.

"Sophie?" Keefe said and somehow his voice sounded closer.

I worked up the courage to finally open my eyes and found Keefe right in front of me.

I didn't know what to do.

So when he took my hands and then Keefe said the three words I had been dying to hear.

" I love you!"