Trapped

Miguel pushed violently at the door, trying everything he could to get it open. We'd been stuck only 5 minutes but he couldn't seam to stand to be alone with me for any longer than that. He threw his large frame into the door, grunting.
"Just give it a break for a minute, someone will come help us" I tell him.
"Shut up" he snaps at me,
"Que maravilla... it's your fault we're stuck" he says, without even turning around to face me.
I cross my arms and narrow my eyes, examining him. He'd backed away from the door, standing as far away from me as he can in the confined space. His hands rest on his slender hips, his dusk colored suit hugs his body. My eyes travel up to his broad shoulders. I can't stand him.. yet I can't seam to look away. His hair falls to the back of his neck, I can see beads of sweat collecting at the collar of his suit.
I want to lick his neck.
God what is wrong with me. He's been nothing but mean to me. He turns his head slightly in my direction. His long fingers twitch before turning into a fist. He punches the door, seemingly more out of anger and less as an attempt to free us. He turns around and with two steps he's right in front of me. The speed at which he moves takes me by surprise as I fall back into the wall, his body towers over mine, I have to look up at him to meet his gaze which right now I'm scared to do.
"What you have nothing to say now?" He growls, "No snarky comment or bratty attitude.. huh?"
He moves the tip of his tongue over one of his fangs, not breaking eye contact.
Mesmerized by his movements I almost don't register the insult. Almost.
"What's the point" I finally retort, "no matter what I say your stupid big ego shuts down everything I suggest"
I glair up at him, he smugly laughs under his breath, moving even closer. My heart skips a beat as I take in the smell of him. Dark musky cologne mixed with sweat and blood, it's intoxicating... Snap out of it. My anger overcomes me again
"Seems to me like you're overcompensating for something" I blurt out.
I look into his eyes, slightly terrified as I just poked the bear. His face falls but quickly his mouth curls into a wide smirk, his eyes darken, he tilts his head back slightly, poking his tongue out to wet his lips. I fixate on it.
"Lo sentó sweetheart, are you saying what I think you're saying?"
The words flow out of his mouth so smoothly. He closed the little space left between us, his thigh slightly grazed my hip. Heat rushed to my cheeks.. and between my thighs. I bow my head down, too embarrassed to look at him. He takes my chin with one finger and lifts it up to meet his eyes once more.
"Nah uh, look at me" he scolds, he glides his finger along my jaw, I shutter under his touch, he notices.
I look hold his gaze, the darkness in his eyes makes my knees weak.
"Good girl" he says in a low gravely voice "Now tell me, what am I overcompensating for with this ego of mine?" I gulp, trying to compose myself. And in a moment of clarity I remember why I said what I said and how mean and impatient he'd been to me. I don't hold back,
"My guess would be your dick, since you don't have a big one.. you act like one"
I try to be smug but I can hear the blood rushing in my ears and my heart pounding against my chest. I anxiously await his response. A wide grin takes over his face and he lets out a deep laugh, the tip of his tongue plays with the sharp edges of his fangs once more. I stand there confused as to why he hasn't killed me yet. He finally speaks,
"oh so you've thought about my dick?" he asks smugly.
The finger he rested on my jaw now slides down my neck, the rest of his hand coming together to snake down my spine, his palm stops at my lower back, pulling me closer to him ever so slightly.
"What no.. that's not what I meant" I say flustered, I try to back away but he holds me firm in his grip.
"Hmmm.. your body tells me something else, you're melting in my hands mi amor" he says in a breathy voice. And he's right.
Before I can even think of what to say, he slowly sinks down to his knees. He now looks up at me through hooded eyes, his hand trials down from my back to the side of my thigh, bunching up the fabric of my dress, his other hand glides up my leg stopping at the hem right above my knee. His face is inches away from my hips, I buck them forward, unable to control my bodies need for his touch. He chuckles at my embarrassingly obvious desperation for him. His lips look swollen, so full with a deep red tone, his eyes glossy and full of lust. It's obvious he wants me too and it makes me nervous.
"So you're telling me you haven't thought about me in that way?"
The question he asks is rhetorical and he knows it. I shake my head, unable to put words together as I feel his face inch closer and closer to my clothed heat.
"Are you sure you aren't thinking about it right now?"
He raised his eyebrow, I'll rather he just kill me now than take another moment of his torment. I shake my head once more, I feel my core pulsating, I squeeze my thighs together to try and give myself some relief. "Are you sure?" He licks his lips, "sabes que I have a feeling you are soaking wet for me right now"
I pull my bottom lip between my teeth
"Miguel.. please"
I whimper helplessly.
He slides my dress up my body, handing off the bunched up fabric for me to hold. His hand grazes over mine as it travels back down and finds home on my thigh. His hands are so large they wrap around the entirety of it, squeezing slightly. There's now nothing between him and my aching pussy but a thin piece of fabric. He leans in close, my breath catches in my throat, eyes watering from pure need for relief. I feel I sharp point drag across my hip and feel the elastic of my thong snap. He cut them off with his fangs... he slides the ripped material down my legs and throws it across the room. I watch them land on the ground in disappointment.
"Hey those were expensive" I whine. "Cállate" he growls and shoots me a look.
I give him one back but he ignores me and refocuses his attention to my bare body in front of him. He pushes my legs apart slightly. My arousal coats the inside of both my thighs.. the smug asshole was right. He looks pleased with himself.
"Oh pretty girl.. look at the mess you've made of yourself.. is this all for me?"
I nod and squirm around helplessly. He takes his pointer finger and places it on my pubic bone, dragging it down agonizingly slow. He reaches my clit and circles it lightly. My knees buckle at the sensation, he holds me steady.
He drags his finger down through my slit, ending at my core. He massages the outside slowly, I throb against him. I look down at him with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open, I see the outline of his erection in his suit... his cock stretches all the way down to the middle of his thigh, he'll make me choke on my words from earlier.. literally. 
"Look at this pretty little cunt" he hums, still teasing my entrence. "It's going to be a sloppy, swollen mess when I'm done with it" I throw my head back as he enters one long finger inside. I could've come undone right there from just that. He stretched me out, pumping in and out, pulling my entire body back and forth. He leaned in and licked a strip up my pussy before focusing his attention on my clit, sucking on it lightly while he added a second finger. He did both in unison until I quickly came, screaming his name while my arousal coasted his face. He withdrew from me and I trebled above him. His fingers slick with my juices he looked at me directly in the eye and slid his fingers past his full lips and into his mouth. Sucking the arousal off of them, not breaking eye contact.
"Mmmmm" he moaned, pulling his now clean fingers out of his mouth.
"Que rica" he smiled up at me.
He pushed himself up off his knees, his cock strained against his suit, so big and defined it was obscene. I began to open my mouth to speak but he quickly cut me off by pulling the back off my hair and tilting my head back.
"Open your mouth" he commanded.
I obeyed, "Good girl" he taunted as he spit  into my open mouth.
"Now be a good little whore and get on your knees, I'm going to make you choke on the one thing bigger than my ego"
I sunk down to my knees, the taste of him in my mouth as I waited in anticipation.
He unzipped his suit from his neck, slowly pulling it down his body revealing his wide muscular shoulders and defined chest. He looked massive as I kneeled beneath him. He reached the waste line of his suit and the hem of his boxers, my eyes stayed glued on him as he pulled them down. First relieving a happy trail of dark curly hair that led to a larger bunch right above the base of his- it sprung out, nearly hitting me in the face. It was so large and heavy that it hung slightly, as if no matter how hard he was his body couldn't hold the weight of it all the way up.
It was tan, uncut, the tip swollen and a flush pink. I was starting to worry it wouldn't even fit inside me. He interrupted my thoughts, "Put those pretty lips to good use, suck it" he ordered. I leaned forward, I worked slowly, leaving kisses around his thighs, then up his shaft. I licked in small circles at the tip, trying to regain some kind of control. He pushed his hips against my face and tangled his hands in my hair, taking it into his fist like a leash.
I began to suck on the tip, taking more and more of him trying to adjust to the size. His head dropped forward, his hair fell so perfectly over his eyes, he looked so.. vulnerable. I had never seen him like this before. He let out little whimpers as I continued to fill my mouth and throat up with him. The tip of his cock reached the back of my throat and he threw his head back as he moaned loudly.
"Ahhhh fuck... god that's so good oh- please please don't stop please"
he pleaded. His chest heaved in and out, he looked down at me and met my gaze.
"Dios mío you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth... can I fuck your pretty throat?"
He asked in a whiny tone that made me groan around his cock.
I nodded my head, he wasted no time pulling my head up, both hands tangled in my hair as he began to thrust into my throat. I took him as well as I could.
"That's my good little slut, gag on my cock amor"
he moaned. Tears streamed down my face and droll down my chin. He pulled out quickly
"You did such a good job sweetheart but I want to fill your little cunt up with my cum, okay?"
he spoke dirty words so sweetly. He smiled at me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear and wiping the spit off my chin, he leaned in and kissed me. Both of us tasted like each other. He moaned pulling away, "Once I have you, there's no turning back. You will be mine, entiendes?"
He asked while he rubbed his cock against me, lubricating himself with my arousal.
I nodded
"Usa tus palabras" he demanded,
lining himself up with my entrance.
"I'm all yours Miguel... please I need you"
I moaned, as he pushed inside of me.
He went slowly as he stretched my walls, "fuck, you're so tight" he whispered.
After allowing me to adjust he began to thrust, picking up the pace, pumping in and out, his tip curving up, kissing my cervix with every thrust. My back arched as he pulled down my dress to expose my breasts.
"You have such pretty tits" he groaned, pulling me up toward him so he could pull my nipple into his mouth, he sucked hungrily. The pleasure was overwhelming, he filled me up entirely. I could feel my orgasm building as he fucked me senseless, tears streamed down my face as I screamed for him. He bent down, training kisses up my collar bone and the base of my neck. I felt a sharp burn slice across my neck, his white fangs flashed at me as he went back in to suck the blood he'd drawn. The warm feeling of his supple lips mixed with the slight pain was euphoric.
"Miguel... I'm going to cu- uh fuck I'm gonna- mmm I'm gonna cum please don't stop.. right there yes yes yes"
I babbled incoherently as he tore me apart, my pussy pulsated around him. I felt a beautiful burn in my stomach and a rush of pleasure flow to my head and surge down to my toes. My vision went fuzzy as an unfamiliar pressure irrupted inside me.
My juices flowed out of me, covering both of us, he slowed his pace, looking down at me shocked, I looked back at him unsure if I should be proud or mortified. His large hands grabbed onto my hips,
"oh sweetheart, did I make you squirt?"
He said proudly, almost laughing. I covered my face, embarrassed.
"Oh no baby don't be shy, I want to see you do it again" he grinned.
He then began thrusting even faster than before
"ah- Miguel please I'm so sensitive"
I whined
"Come on mi amor, you can take it. Show me who this pretty cunt belongs too.. cum for me one more time"
he moaned as I felt close to my orgasm again. Miguel began to breathe heavier, his moans even more desperate than before. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum-" he whimpered, picking up his pace, my entire body was on fire.
"You want me to fill you up huh?" He asked "You want me to breed you, don't you my little slut"
he pressed his forehead against mine, the build up in me once again reached its precipice and I began to unravel around him, he let out a deep moan as we released in unison. Trials of profanities spilled from his lips as I milked him, his warm seed flooded me as we both sought to catch our breath.
The room finally felt like it wasn't spinning, we both looked at each other as if we couldn't believe what just happened. He bowed his head down and placed a kiss on my forehead and then smirked down at me. "What is it?" I asked.
His smile grew and he chuckled.
"I always knew you wanted me"
he said smugly.