4. Little Devil of Reyansh

___________💫

Suddenly she turn to other side while grabbing his wrist which was on her cheek. He widen his eyes as she is literally hugging his hand while facing her back at him.

What should I do?

Reyansh thought and bite his lower lip. He tried to take his hand back without disturbing her sleep but she has grabbed his hand tightly.

" God...This girl."

He muttered under his breath and stood up. Unknowingly he leaned his face closer to her while removing her grip around his hand. He stopped his movement only to stare at her face. His face is so close to her. His eyes moved down to her lips which is slightly pouted. Her lips seem soft. His heart beat increased while staring at her but he shrugged the weird away quickly and took his hand back carefully.

He went to closet then came back with a blanket and wrapped it around her body. Don't know why is he doing this? Didn't he hate her then why is he being caring towards her. He shouldn't be like this.

He sighed then went to sleep too, knowing exactly that he is going to have chaotic morning then why don't he just get some energy by sleeping as one need high level of patience to argue with her. Don't know from where she find such words.

Next day, Morning rays entered into the room of Reyansh making the girl sleeping on couch to squeeze her eyes. She covered her eyes then sighed in sleepy state. She blinked her eyes few times to adjust her vision then moved her eyes around the room. For a second she was confused but gasped and sit up instantly as she realized that she slept into that Monster's room last night. Yes Monster, A new name given by her.

" How can I sleep here."

She said to herself then fixed her messy hair and just then Reyansh entered into the room, being all sweaty. Guess he just came back from gym. By the way, He is looking.....hot.

Seeing him, Aradhya stood up from the couch.

" Why didn't you wake me up?"

She asked.

" Koshish to kari thi, Par mohtarma aap ghode bech kar soti hain."

He said with a straight face.

" What the hell-"

She uttered, getting offended.

" So you could've threw water at my face as you are already rude, and you didn't have to act like you are a gentleman."

She said and Crossed her hand around the chest.

" Nice Idea by the way, I will use this in future."

" Future mein aisa kabhi hoga hi nhi ki hum iss kamare mein dobara reh jau raat ko."

( It will never happen in future that I will stay in this room again at night.)

Aradhya said.

" Future is unpredictable. We never know."

Reyansh said and was about to remove his T-shirt but stopped and said to her who is still staring at him.

" Ab aap jayengi ki hume poore kapde utarte huye dekhne ka irada hai."

( "Will you go now or do you want to see me undressing myself.)

She smirked hearing him.

" Kyu? aapko dar hai ki aapke paas abs vagrah kuch nhi hai aur aap sharminda nhi hona chahte."

( Why? You're afraid you don't have abs and you don't want to be embarrassed.)

She teased him and this time he smirked making her confuse. Before she could reply, her eyes widen, heart beat increased when he removed his T-shirt from body and threw it on the floor. She hurriedly turn her back at him.