57

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-300 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-150 comments💬.

September 30th, 2026: 2:35 p

September 30th, 2026: 2:35 p.m.

"Yes ma'am, I would have to change your tires and change the oil in your car. It may take awhile, but if you don't like the environment here; my wife's nail shop is next door and has a phenomenal selection of services." I said, pointing next door to Noelle's shop.

"Ok, thank you so much." She smiled looking over at the shop.

"Alright, take this beeper and we'll ring it when your car is completely serviced." I said, handing her the device then she nodded.

"Keon, this one you!" I said, then he walked over and grabbed the statement report and the beeper.

"Thanks, boss." He said, then Gianni came inside of the building.

"Wassup?" I asked, dapping him up.

"Office." He said, then I nodded and made my way to the office with him trailing behind me.

"How long has it been?" He asked, mugging me.

"Almost two months." I answered, then he shook his head.

"Y'all both are dead wrong! You guys have fucking kids. Is this how y'all want them to grow up thinking this how arguments are supposed to go with their significant others? Shutting each other out because y'all are too pissed, huh?! Zoie over there getting on Noelle so don't think you the only one getting in trouble, but this is bad man. The kids thinking y'all done broke up and shit, but y'all just being fucking kids. Yes, we all know Noelle was wrong for leaving and taking the kids with her. It was deadass wrong, but let's not act like you didn't figure out their location as soon as you reached the states. Instead of being a man and getting your family back, yo ass decide to come to work and live at home like everything all ok. Both of y'all asses ain't sleeping and that's not good for Noelle because she's fucking pregnant." He snapped, then my heart sunk to my ass.

"She's what?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard him right.

"Shit, that slipped out." He said, running his hand down his face.

"Pregnant?" I repeated, to myself in a low voice.

"Come on, don't act all surprised. You guys have sex almost every day, well used to. I can tell by both of y'all attitudes that y'all need to see each other, our whole new family is tired of the tension between y'all. We can't even have a get together with the kids without one of y'all having to leave for an extended amount of time because y'all know y'all can't be away from each other and it's killing y'all but y'all both too stubborn to budge." He ridiculed, shaking his head.