Kafka [ Forever Mine ]

TW : If you can't deal with angst please skip!Fluff at the end!

ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・--・ꔫ・-

° • ※ { Y/n PoV } ※ • °

I yawn a few time before getting up from my bed and placing my switch somewhere on my soft bed.I look at the time [ 12 : 45 ],quite late must I say.

I look at my phone < 34 missed calls > from< The bitch who plays 24/7 fortnite >.Well no wonder she called me,I'm sure it's something again with Elio how [He/She?] predicted something.
So I slip under my comfortable clothes heading to my bathroom to take a n(o)ice warm shower before stepping out of my room.

Some of the guards here greeted me and murmur some shit about 'Lady (L/n) will die ...' or 'Does she knows?'.
They behave like some kind of OP monster would get me or so.

As I approach the room where Kafka,Silver wolf and Blade are supposed to be someone came up from behind and push me into a wall.
Also the person covered my eyes with their hand.

"Sweetie~Why the fuck didn't you answer any of Wolfie calls?" asks a certain someone who thinks she is my mom.
"Haha very funny Kafka and don't call me sweetie when I'm not yours" I said trying to move from her strong hold.
"Oh~?So your saying I'm the fault here who came late 3 hours and 39 minutes to our meeting?" whispers Kafka into my ears making me blush cause my eara are very sensitivem

"Get off of me woman!" I shout before freeing myself out of her strong hold.
I hate this woman with all my nerves.
'You love her don't you?' I perk up when I heard my past self talking to me.Again.
"Well I would love to not talk to you any further so BYE" I said and run away.

Since my abilities are near from a Aeon one,I have side effects.
Of course no one knows about this and no one should.
One of my side effects are my past selfs.
I needed to die once so I could continue my new life.The past myself isn't exactly haunting me it's more like talking to me about the problems I had I left behind and ignored.

I wish to not being remind who I was cause it's not pleasant.
'But you're still so dependent of your past?'

"NO DAMN PAST SELF GO FUCK YOURSELF" I shout to the shadow infront of me who is slowly forming myself.

'Stop lying.Why are you so bad to forget me?Us?' she asks with the pure smile I used to have.

"You are not me and I'm not you.You are only a shadow!"

'y/n don't you remember how Kafka and you used to be really close?How you would do anything for her?Why are you so different now?Why did you change?'

I look at the girl infront of me,the me.
She smile sweetly before touching my left cheek with her soft hands.

'Tell me.Why did you abandoned us?Why did you stop loving yourself?'

With her other free hand she cleaned my tears that build up in my (e/c) eyes.

"Leave me alone you mother fucker.I don't need you to recall how much I loved Kafka!How much I wanted to be hers and NOT HIM!I WANTED TO BE HER special ONE!NOT HIM!I KNOW THAT!" I shout at her as a evilish smirk shows up on her face.