Chapter 1: The meeting

"n-now stop K-Kacchan! Why do you have to be so bad? If you don’t stop...I-I’ll make you stop!" said a green-haired boy as he tried to assume a hero’s position.He was trying to defend another blond-haired boy’s victim child.
"And how will you do Deku? You’re just a useless Quirkless"  the good-haired kid laughed at the other with a grin and his "friends" laughed at him, I try to attack him but a more feminine and calm voice stopped him.

-------------
Your pov
"What do you think you’re doing?"
"Why are you bullying these two kids?"
The child with blond hair seemed shocked when he appeared on his sight tried to say something but immediately stopped him.

"Go away, I don’t want to see bad children like you!"
The three children went away murmuring a
"as you want/ so much does not matter"
I turned to see the child with green hair, gave him a sweet smile as the sun illuminated my features and the wind made my hair sway color (h/c).
"Are you all right?"

--------
Izuku pov

"Are you okay?" asked the little girl with the hair (h/c).
I couldn’t stop looking at her in wonder.
"Are you an angel?" the words came out without even thinking about it too much. this little girl was so kind and must be an angel! God sent me an angel for not giving me a quirk!
"What an angel?" the female child chuckled
"I am (Y/n) (Y/s) not an angel! what is your name?"

For no reason I felt my heart beating faster and my face on fire.

"I’m izuku M-Midoriya b-but you can call me Izuku" I stuttered as I felt my heart explode from my chest

"Well then you can call me (Y/n)! Nice to meet you Izuku will you be my friend?"
The little girl reached out and I felt like the happiest kid in Japan! I took his hand and held it gently as if I could hurt her in any way in that moment only a thought I know insinuates in my mind.

I want her by my side forever