Confession

(Matt and Gus are both seniors and high school and they've been friends since middle school. there both humans in this and the boiling isles aren't a thing)  

I'm walking towards my school with my bag of books in hand. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, that makes me jump. "Hey! Gussy!" A familiar voice calls, from behind me.
"Hey, Mattussy" I say flatly, getting slightly annoyed that he calls me
 "Gussy". matt laughs and starts walking beside me.
                                                                   (MAGICAL TIME SKIP).

 "Gussy wait up!!" mat yells running up to me. "What do you want?" I say while leaving through the school gate.
 Matt catches up to me. "Wa-want" *matt pants* "want to go to the arcade?" Matt says hoarsely trying to catch his breath from running.
"Sure, is Steve going to be working there today?" I say.
 "Yes, he even said we get free entry!!" Matt says enthusiastically throwing his fists in the air.

                                        (Magic time skip! totally not cuz I'm lazy).

 We arrived at the arcade, which was partly empty accept for a few kids younger then us messing around at the basketball machine. "NO FAIR YOU CHEATED!!" one of the smallest kids yelled. "DID NOT" one with purple hair says.
"Stop fighting amity and Hunter!" One with short brown hair says. Matt and I go towards the claw machine.
"Omg!! LOOK! ITS A KING PLUSHIE" I practically yelled.

"want me to win it for you~" Matt says teasingly. "No way! I can do it myself" I said. And I put a quarter into the machine and failed miserably at getting the plush. "Ughhh" I let out a frustrated sigh. "do it yourself my ass" Matt says mockingly at me.
"Let me try!" He pushed me away from the machine and put a quarter in, "Watch this!" I burst into laughter seeing him also fail miserably.
 "good job!" I say in between my laughter. Matt's face goes into a pout.

 "let's find a new game, I don't like this one" he muttered sulkily.
 "someone's upsetty spaghetti" I say in a baby voice.
"Which game do you want to play then?" I say.
"Galactic shooters, I have the highest score in the entire arcade you know!" Matt brags, dragging me towards the galactic shooters machine.
"So there's are these aliens you need to shoot to make sure they don't attack your ship, and you have to survive the longest to get the highest score" matt explains.

                                                                        (Time skip cuz yes).

 I ended up beating his high score very quickly. "Look Matty! I won the game" I say.
 "Wait won? That's possible? I thought it went forever, Wait what's your score Gussy?"
 "Uhh it's 4572"i say. 
"Holy shit! Did you cheat or something? That's insane how did you beat me!" Matt says his face turning into a cute pout.

"your just bad at the game, that's all" I say, now laughing slightly at the cute face he's making. "Awh, you look like an upset kitten like that, its kind of cute~" I say, still laughing.  
"It d-does?" Matt says his face turning red. "T-thank you?" Matt says.
A cold voice comes over the speakers of the arcade. "CLOSING IN 5 MINUTES" the cold voice echo's through the entire  arcade. Matt yawns. "its 5:55pm already?" I mutter. "Want to walk home together Matty?" I say while getting up from my seat. 
Matt doesn't reply, he just nods grabbing my hand, walking towards the exit. I blush, but still follow him out.

Its been about 10 minutes and the sun is setting leaving the sky in a beautiful orangey purple color and were almost at the place we usual split up and go our separate ways home, when I get an idea.
 "Hey Matty, can you follow me for a second I want to show you something!". I don't wait for a reply and start dragging him towards the park. 
"where are we going, I'm tired" Matt complains but still follows Gus. 
We walk for about 5 minutes till we reach our destination, A beautiful blooming cherry blossom tree. "Wow" Matt muttered. 
"its beautiful right?" I say quietly, blushing at what I'm about to say.  
"it really is" Matt says, starring at the tree intently. 
"But its not as beautiful as you~" I blurt out, Matt looks at me strangely so I continue. 
"Matty I like you, and w-will you go out wi-" before i can finish my sentence Matt kissed me.       
I pull my face away. "W-what!" I gasped turning red, I just starred at Matt not breaking eye contact in awkward silence. "w-what does this make us Matty?" I say breaking the silence.
"I don't know" Matt whispers.

(HI! thanks for reading! sorry if there's any typos) 

(ending it here I might add more to it at some point or might not)