00

Beatrice Heart is living the dream, her life is perfect. She's a gorgeous, rich girl who's dating a kook, is best friends with the pogues, lives with her perfectly annoying older brother and her loving father. At least thats what everyone who doesn't know her thinks. To them she is nothing but spoiled and perfect. But the truth is ever since her mother died Bea's life has been everything but perfect. Her father has resented her since the day she was born and her brother wants nothing more than for her to be okay. And Bea and her kook boyfriend, Rafe Cameron, broke up just months earlier. So no, she was not the perfect girl everyone thought her out to be.

Through all this there was only one person Bea trusted fully, JJ Maybank. He was the only person who knew every single thing about her, well except for the real reason behind her and Rafe's break up. After their messy break up Bea promised herself 2 things, 1. no one would know the truth and 2. no more falling in love. Unfortunately, both those promises break. The only things Bea has control over she looses and she can't handle any more losses.

DISCLAIMER: i do not own any of the outer banks characters or any of the plot. i do own all the rights to the bea, river, justin, madeline and any scenes i add myself.

TRIGGER WARNING: this story will contain sensitive topics such as emotional and physical abuse, mental health issues, loss of a loved one, illegal drinking and use of drugs, violence, mention of blood, murder, sexual assault (sa), and possibly more (im not sure). if the topics bother you in any way i highly suggest not reading. i will put a tw at the beginning of the chapters that mention the most sensitive topics.