Lucifer meeting with Amendiel and God

God:We need to talk.Lucifer:Is it about your retirement or Michael?God:No Samuel it's not about Michael or my retirement,It's about your daughter Sabrina.Amenadiel:Sighs-Lucifer:What about Sabrina she's half witch half angel half devil she can take care of her self, Michael or any archangel  she has the right to my throne at hell!Amenadiel:LUCI SHE DOSEN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!Lucifer:Sighs I mean it's been  over 100000000 years since I rebbeld against father since I've seen her-.Amendiel:I made her live with two witches who she thinks is her aunt's she dosen't no about me or anyone.Lucifer: What's her last name!Amenadiel:I can't say Luci.Lucifer:TELL ME EYES TURN RED!Amenadiel:Sp-Spellman- God: Samuel calm down.Lucifer:That's it I'm tired of you two lying to me,Useing Chloe as my play toy I'm talking about you Amenadiel.Hiding Sabrina from me flys off!Amenadiel: Lucifer!Gabriel: Don't worry brother I'll ask Azrael to find him.Amendiel:Thanks Gabriel.Gabriel:Any thing for my older bro.

Chloe:Where did you go Lucifer?Lucifer:Sorry detective family problems.Chloe:You seem tired are you okay Lucifer?Lucifer:I'm fine Chloe.Chloe:Lucifer  go home and get some rest.Lucifer:Thanks detective he kiss her on the cheek.Chloe:Know go home and get some rest I'll come over later and will do some more paper work.Lucifer:Bye detective.

(Later at Lucifer apartment)

Lucifer has a nightmare about Sabrina signing The Book of the Beast and getting hurt by Lilith.Wakes up with my wings out.

Azrael:Woah Lu it's okay it's just me are you okay?Lucifer: Ray-Ray what are you doing here and no- I'm just worried about someone. Azrael:Are you worried about Sabrina? Lucifer:Yes I am  worried about Sabrina.Lucifer:What if Michale will hurt her.What if Lilith gets a hold of her. Azrael.Azrael:You don't have to worry about Sabrina she's being well taken care of by her two aunt's.Lucifer: Ray-Ray you don't understand I have to find Sabrina if it's the last thing I do.Azrael:I know you want to find your daughter but-father dosen't want you too find her because-.Lucifer:Because she's half mortal and half angel? Azrael:Because she's half mortal that's why father dosen't want you to find her.Lucifer:KNOW THATS JUST UTTERLY RIDICULES ABSOLUTELY RIDICULES!

Azrael:Please L don't get mad at father he's still kinda mad at you for the rebellion when you got all of the archangels to join your side I'm talking about all seven of our siblings Michael,Gabriel,Raphael,Uriel,Selaphiel,Salathiel,Jegudiel,Jehudiel,Barachiel,and Jerahmeel,Jeremiel and don't forget Sabrina didn't just lose her father when he got sent to hell,Back then I lost my favorite big  brother.Lucifer: Ray-Ray I'm so  sorry for rebelling against father I didn't know back then that you looked up to me that much.Azrael:It's okay Lu I forgive you she hugs him.

Chloe:Walks in Hi "Lucifer"who's this?Azrael:So this is the detective I've heard so much about from Michael and Remiel and  Amenadiel.Lucifer: Whispers yes she is.Chloe:So you know Lucifer too? Azrael:And I know about you too detective it's so nice to finally meet you in person or should I say in human form.Lucifer: Detective meet my younger sister Azrael.Chloe:So your the angel of death? Azrael:Yes I am and I'm glad you make my older brother Lucifer happy detective?Chloe: Detective Decker but you can just call me Chloe or just call me detective if you like.Lucifer:Okay Azrael why don't you and Chloe get to know each other while I wait for Dr.Linda to come over.Azrael:Okay Lu.

While Lucifer waits for Dr.Linda to come over Chloe and Azrael just talked for what seems like hours. Chloe:So what is it like to be the devil's younger sister? Azrael:It's okay because Lucifer wasn't always the devil he was an angel and he still is my older brother.Chloe:So did you get this from Ella or? Azrael:You know Ella too?! Chloe:How do you know Ella? Azrael:Well when Ella was younger after this car crash happened I appeared to Ella and I just told her I was a ghost and I'm the one who told her to move to Los Angeles to be able to find my brother-.

Chloe:So your the reason why we know Ella.Azrael:Yes I-Amenadiel: Comes Flying down at Lucifer apartment Lucifer! Azrael:Hey Amenadiel.Amendiel: Azrael what are you doing here didn't father say not to talk to Lucifer after he got banished to hell! Azrael:Please don't tell father I know where not supposed to talk to Lucifer after the rebellion but he's my older brother and I wanted to talk to him.Amendiel:Fine I won't tell father this one time.Azrael:Thank you so much Amenadiel your the best big brother I could ask for.Amendiel: You're welcome Azrael.

Michael: We'll We'll We'll isn't it my two least favorite siblings what are you guys talking about? Azrael:Sighs-Hi Michael-.Amendiel: We're not talking about anything-Michale:It better not be about Sabrina because you know father dosen't want Lucifer to see her.