🕷️~𝐿𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉~🔪

I'm doing a one-shot instead cause, lazy and school :p
—————————

"Guapito" Cellbit spoke up as he just got out the shower and changing into spider-man boxers because of Roier, his husband.

(Yes he is shirtless shhhh)

"Sí Gathino?" Roier asks as he turns around from cleaning his nightstand already in his PJS

"Hurry, I wanna sleep.." Cellbit mumbles as he sits on their bed. Roier just giggled.

~~~~

Roier had dirty and left over cups, plates and bowls from the past days. Roier took all of them downstairs to the kitchen and pours them all in the sink, He didn't care, He was going to clean it all tomorrow.

Roier walks back upstairs to his and Cellbit's room seeing Cellbit already in bed yawning and being a cat.

~~~~~~~

Roier turned off the lights as he joins Cellbit in bed, He lays down on the bed getting comfortable before Cellbit moved over and rests his head on Roier's chest.

"You're comfortable aren't you?" Roier asks as he wraps his arms around Cellbit's shoulders and kissing his head.

"Had a longggg day Guapito.." Cellbit mumbles as he yawns snuggling Roier more, getting very warm, comfortable and softer.

~~~~~~

Roier was humming and petting Cellbit's head softly for a few minutes before Roier started feeling Cellbit's breathing go slow and relaxing.

"Awh Gathino fell asleep.." Roier mumbles under his breath as he kisses Cellbit's head one last time before getting more comfortable, Cuddling Cellbit and falling asleep next to Cellbit.

🕷️🔪