𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

"Close your eyes for me Kit" my makeup artist said. I gently close my eyes so she can now put some eyeshsadows on it. It's the last step before my makeup was done.

"Are you nervous?" Sage said with a slight worry on her face. "Nah, I'm good." I replied while getting ready to go on stage. But secretly I'm so nervous. It is my first time going on stage. It's my first time performing on stage.... And he said he is the first one to be proud.He will be my number 1 fan. Why am I like this? Why am I still hoping?

I snapped from what I'm thinking when Xiene shouted. "Whooo where debuting!!!". "Hey Xiene watch your mouth!" Mrs.Lim said. She got sclod by Mrs.Lim after that. "Why do you need to shout when you can just say it normally" Aryxe said scolding her a bit too. "Yaah, you two stop it already." Aine the calmest one said. She's like the mom of the group and the understanding one. She's our leader.

We were performing at the stage gracefully. There were a lot of people at the bleachers shouting and cheering. Starlight is our song. Our debut song. After Aryxe and Aine did the bridge i need to reach the high note. I was so nervous about it, untill I saw Xiene doing a finger heart to cheer me up. I was reaching the high note to the top of my lungs untill I got distracted and saw a guy walking towards his friends at the bleachers. He sat down and I realized its.... 𝐻𝑖𝑚.

----------

After the perfomance we did our speech and bid goodbye to our fans. I quilky got out of kyocera dome without Mrs.Lim's permission and found a bench outside. I sat there thinking.....This is my first time, our first time. I can't believe I did it! And... he's there....

" 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 1 𝑓𝑎𝑛, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒." I started to tear up remembering those words he said before..

"Kit! Gosh, thank God you're here. What are you doing here? were looking for you everywhere." Aine said with a worry plastered on her face. She found me outside at the bench and even brought two bodyguards.

I wiped my tears secretly. "I answered my mom's call that's why. Now let's go and celebrate our success!" I faked as I don't want them to worry.

We did go back inside and get ready to leave Kyocera. We're going back to our company to celebrate.
"Hey Kit, Aine find the other members. We're going back to the company." Mrs.Lim told us. We quickly followed what she said. We found them walking towards us. They didn't notice because they're gossiping about something. "Did the Enhypen really watched our debut??" Xiene asked curiously. "Yes, they we're there
Mrs.Lim even said that they are proud of us so much! Especially Jake hyung." Sage replied.

My heart stopped when I heard who and what are they taking about.

Three of them stopped when they saw us. "Hey, where did you three go??" Aine breaking the silence after they realized that we heard all of that. "Uhm we bought soju for our celebration." Aryxe then presented the so soju to us. "Yaah, you shouldn't be here outside. It's not safe." I quickly but gently grabbed the paper bag of soju. "Mrs.Lim told us to buy it." They replied also feeling sorry. "I understand.Next time if you're going out at this time, pls ask me or our manager so the bodyguards can accompany you." They nodded and all of them followed me and Aine inside.

---------

We did a vlive and celebrated back at hybe building. We also did celebrate because our song hit 1m views in just 5 hours. After the celebration, Mrs.Lim told us to take a rest because were going to film a choreography tomorrow. All of them are resting but I noticed that Xiene is still awake.

"Hey! can you acompany me??" I opened the door making her flinch. "Goshh! Kit you scared me!" she said getting out of her bed. I chuckled a bit. "Yaah it's not funny!" She stopped and talked again. "Where do you want to go late at night anyways??" She asked looking confused. "I want to buy coffee." I replied looking serious. "What no, it's late." She scuffed. "Please" i begged her. "Fine."

We went to the nearest coffee shop along with two bodyguards. Before we get out of the van, Xiene stopped me and handed me a mask and a cap. I wore it and got outside the van after. "You know, you can just order food at the building anyway." She said while i was holding her hand. We entered the shop and I was shocked.

I feel like I want to go back. "Hey look! Jake hyung and Heeseung hyung are here too! What a coincidence!" She told me with an excitement plastered on her face. "You know what, I dont like coffee anymore. Come on let's go back" i said while grabbing her to the exit. She followed me confused. I was walking fast to avoid them.

"Heyy! Kit right?." We both suddenly stopped when Heeseung hyung is walking towards us. I was freezing as ice. Suddenly i flinched when...."Yess, yes! She's Kit, I'm Xiene.Nice meeting you Heeseung hyung!" she said and bowed. "Uh nice to meet you hyung... I'm sorry we need to go, Mrs.Lim texted me to go back." I faked just to exit this situation. I don't want to talk to him, not this time.

"Too bad, Jake already did order a snack for us..." He said. "Uhh I already texted our manager! we can eat with you guys!" Xiene said and I pinched her waist a bit. "Is this not against the rules? Someone will see us." I reasoned. "Pardon?? this is a private coffee shop. Only idols can be here, so do you mind having a snack with us?" He replied.

WHAT THE HECK!! I froze and forgot that we went to a private one... I'm so embarrassed. Maybe he would think that I'm avoiding them. "Yes! of course! I'm so sorry my noona is sleepy that's why she did not remember it." I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at them. Thankfully Xiene saved me! "No worries" as he replied and led us to the table. Well this is fate, let's just accept it..

Xiene went to the bathroom and Heeseung hyung went somewhere to answer a call. "Coffee?" I flinched and did not realized that he was there already holding a tray with our snacks. I acted cool and answered him. "I'll just wait for them to comeback." I said coldly and he then nodded. "Uh congratulations by the way, you did good at the stage." He said. I could feel that he is hesitant to talk to me but still want to have a conversation. "Okay" I replied pretending I don't want to talk to him.

"Oh you two know each other??" Heeseung hyung asked in confused.I was going to speak when I saw Xiene walking towards the table. I changed what I'm planning to say. "We met on the elevator last night, that's why. Nothing special..."

_______________

Hii guysseu! I'm sorry if it's very long T_T
If you have any concerns about the grammar, feel free to correct me. ;>