My Baby (Josh x Juciy)

It was mid day when Josh, Mully, Alana, and Dose landed in the San Antonio Airport.
"It's nice to be back here" Josh said happily. "This place fucking sucks ass!" Mully said goofily.
They grabbed their luggage and got into a Uber to head to Eddie's house.
                     -2 hours later-

Josh was sitting on the couch looking at his and Juciys messages. He has not responded to Josh's text saying "When will you be here??" He started to worry.  "When is Juciy supposed to be here" Josh asked. "I don't know, dawg " Eddie said, "he told me around 4 but he's normally late so don't worry too much."
Eddie got up and left right as Juciy walked through the door. Josh jumped up, practically flying off the couch to hug Juciy, nearly knocking him over. "J-josh...?" Juciy stutterd. After they finished their hug, Josh kissed Juciy on the lips. The other Boys had known about them dating and supported them.
                      -1 hour later-

Juciy and Josh were cuddling in a spare bedroom in Eddie's house when Juciy felt something poke his back. He gasped. He knew that it was Josh's dick, hard. Josh began to slide his arm over Juciys hip and to his crotch, slipping his hand into Juciys pants. He began rubbing Juciy's dick. Juciy took of his shirt and immediately started kissing Josh. "O-ohh~" Juciy moaned. Josh put Juciy on the edge of the bed, throwing his legs over his shoulders, aligning with Juciys asshole. He began violently, thrusting into Juciy. "Damn! You feel so gooood, baby!" Joshed yelled. Juciy moaned as Josh was ass-fucking him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. O-oh shiit." Juciy screamed. Josh stopped and places his cock in Juciys mouth. "Suck it, my baby..." Juciy began to vigorously suck Josh of until he came. "Swallow, bitch." Josh said. They were laying on the bed, pretty much naked when they heard someone knock on their door. Theh jumped up and threw on their clothes. Josh walked over and opened the door.  "Uhh... you guys need to shut the fuck up when yall fuck." Eddie said.

                      -The End-