Beginning

"Swiper, no swiping!" Dora proclaimed as we chased after him.

Hi, I'm Boots. Dora the Explorer's monkey companion, prominently known for donning the trademark red boots. We are currently pursuing Swiper in a chase as he has swiped the freedom of the villagers in under one day; he colonized the village, basically. Completely under our noses as well.

"SWIPER, NO SWIPING!" Dora shouted once more, as we were closing distance.

"Guess it's time to show you this little trick I've stored up my sleeve," Swiper said as he smirked. And before we knew it, Swiper disappeared in a blink of an eye; as swift as a fox.

We halted to a stop to catch our breath. Afterall, we've been chasing him for miles now.

Dora snapped her fingers, "Darn! How could he outsmart us like that, right when we were about to catch him?!"

"Well... he is a swift fox." I said.

"And a thief at that," She snorted, "-and a colonist now, apparently."
She stomped, "And we're explorers! Explorers that have put a stop to Swiper's many mischievous deeds countless times before, specifically! But this... this is... BEYOND mischievous! Devious, malicious-morally corrupt, even!"

I began to ponder, and questioned aloud, "But I wonder, what compelled Swiper to do the same thing as those Europeans did to your ancestors all those years ago?"

"Well, whatever the reason may be, we must put a stop to Swiper's colonizing!" Dora would declare, right then and there.

"Right!" I agreed.

She would then turn her left (she sees you), as if she was talking to someone else (she is. shes talking to you.), "Vámonos, amigos!" Dora beckoned to thin air as if to motion for whoever she was talking to to follow her lead (let me out), before we began making our way home as the sun set.

And thus, the tale of the conquest our explorers would then pursue begins.
...And the conflicting relationship between our adventurous monkey companion and colonist fox.