Chapter 1: The Beginning

Penelope was sitting alone at the bar after a hard (haha hard) day at work. She needed a strong drink to decompress. She spots the most handsome man she has ever seen across the bar. They make eye contact and she quickly looks away becoming flustered by his dark gaze (gays).

He begins to make his way across the bar towards her, like a predator stalking his prey. As he approaches her she begins sweat in anticipation.

He leans over and whispers seductively in her ear "are you here alone babygirl?" (ewww, I'm actually grossing myself out)

"Yes, I am. Would you like to join me?" She replies

"I'd love to" he answers. He then turns to the bartender, "We'll take two more of whatever she's drinking."

As the bartender turns to prepare our drink he turns to me. "I'm Shane, and what's your name, beautiful?"

"I'm Penelope, but you can call me Penny."

"Well Penny, you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I saw you from across the bar and just had to come over and introduce myself."

The bartender returns with our drinks, two whiskeys.

"So what's a girl like you doing here alone on a Friday night, I thought you'd be out with your friends." He asks.

"I had a hard day at work and needed to decompress." Penelope replies.

"I bet I could help you decompress, babygirl." He whispers huskily in her ear. "Wanna come over to my place and let me help you with that?" He whispers with a knowing glance.

"I'd love to," she wispers breathlessly.

They make their way outside the bar, barely able to keep their hands off each other.

Their cab soon pulls up infront of the bar and they climb inside. Shane tells the driver his address and they leave the bar.

Shane begins to touch her, gently placing his hand on her thigh. He begins to relentlessly tease he, making gentle circles with her thumb and squeezing her smooth, porcelain skin.

She breathlessly says "Watch yourself unless you wanna start something right here in the cab."

"And what if I do?" He replies in a deep tone.

She speechlessly stared at him, unable to form any words in response.

The cab finally arrived at his place and she is shocked to see a mansions, but quickly becomes distracted by his actions.

To Be Continued......