WWT 2-Who to trust?

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Everyone was staring, but surprisingly knowone cared to judge the fact that he came to school with his mom. A group of three people came up behind him. Jisung started to become fearful at their intimidating faces. They looked way bigger than him from a distance, but as they got closer they were about the same size.

"Hey new kid,"

"Yeah?" Jisung tried his best not to sound scared. A shudder that must've been strong enough to create the biggest earthquake the earth has ever seen passed through his body as he made eye contact with one member of the group.

"Why don't you meet us after school in the back of the building, y'know, behind the gym." Another one joined in.

"Since there isn't a lot of time to talk in between periods we were thinking we could get to know each other after school.", The one he made eye contact with joined in,"Yeah!"

Jisung hesitated at the request, it seemed kind of sketchy. "Well I guess.. but why not just in the hallway at the end of the school day, or we could walk home together?" He suggested, Jisung knew all about what kind of tricks bullies like to play on weaklings like him from his old school, so he suggested different idea.

"Well..." the one member he made eye contact with took a bit of time to think through his response. "We don't have a lot of time after school so we can't waste our time walking home or standing around in the hallway.

"But then why even waste your time talking at the back of the school?" Jisung felt distrust for the trio but if they actually did want to be friends then why turn down the offer.

"Just meet us at the back of the school okay..?"

Whoever this was his deep voice made Jisung more scared than prey running from a predator. If he was being honest that was the way he felt at that moment.

"Okay.."

He made eye contact with that one member again, "By the way," He started. "I'm Minho, this is Felix, and that's Bang Chan."

"Just call me Ch-" Felix placed a hand over Bangchan's mouth. "Call him Bangchan!"

Jisung became excited as he realized they were actually pretty nice. His hope for finding new friends lifted. *Maybe I will actually make some friends*

"Um cool names, I'm Han Jisung." Politely, Jisung shook everyone's hands. He saw that one... Minho, repeat his name under his breath. It made Jisung shudder, but not of fear.

"We gotta go, so see ya later?"
"Yeah, see you later!" Just as they started to walk away the school bell rang. Jisung noticed that him and Minho were walking twords the same class ," So, we're in the same class I see." Minho didn't sound pleased.

"Oh, Im sorry.." Jisung thought he may have made the boy mad.

"What?! Why?"

"Oh my bad, you just didn't sound very happy.."

"Sorry about that."He said as started walking to his seat. Jisung watched Minho go to his seat, which happened to be behind him.

Minho kept looking at him, but his glance was vicious and sweet at the same time. Jisung didn't want to get the wrong impression about him, but there was no way he couldn't when he was looking at him like that.