The being

It stated ton a normal day. I was  having a nice walk through the woods. I love the birds singing in the trees, and they way the wind feels on my skin it just so perfect. But I heard something or someone behind me, and I came out here alone. So I looked behind me, and no one was there. Must be my imagination. I got a wild one, and I laughed to myself. Then I felt someone  grab me from behind and put something over my mouth and nose. I pass out in the strangers arms.

I woke up in a strangers room. It looked like a bedroom. The walls were all colorfully and a toy box in the corner overflowing with stuffed animals and many other items the bed I was sleeping on was had a blue bedsheets with stats on it with matching pillows This was definitely a child's room. But then I remembered what had happened. Someone kidnapped me and never put me in here. I tried to open the door and to my surprise it opened.  I walked out of the kids' bedroom and in the hallway that led to a living room and straight out the front door man my kidnapped and very stupid I thought as I opened the door and then I see a small neighborhood I was brought to and I was very confused when I saw a huge blue dog walking around on two legs like a person and then they wavered at my I think I lost my mind. My kidnappers must have drugged me or something. And the giant rainbow bird walks by as well ok yep I'm  definitely on drugs. But the bird said hi like I know them. I see a normal looking mailman ok the first normal person I run up to him to try to get some help.

W hey man, you got to help me out. I think I've been kidnapped, and I don't know what is going on

S umm what are you talking about? Are you feeling ok, Wally?

W what why do you know my name? and I need help before the people come home are notice I'm gone.

S oh, are you playing one of your games again?

W WHAT no, please, you got to help me.

S ummmmmmm ok then how about we go have a snack and sit down and talk about whatever is going on here ok?

W but.......fine if we get away from that house.

This stranger takes me by the hand and walks me through this small town, and after a 5 minute walk, we get to his house.

W By the way, what is your name?

S you must have hit your head or something. I'm Eddie. I've lived in Home for 2 years now.

W Home?

E Yeah, you really don't remember?

W .............no?

E ok well your Wally Darling a fun and loving person you live in home wick you came running out of and you are friends with everybody but your best friend is Barnaby and you love painting and drawing you also lived here before anyone else moved here.

W ummmmm yeah ok I think I remember yeah thanks Eddie I think I did hit my head earlier I going to a rest now

E oh ok looks like I just need to jog the memory little uh haha ok go rest up, friend

I rushed out of that place, and I got back to the house I was at. That is my house. I'm so confused about what to hell is going on. I walked in to Home and sat down and tried to think about what was happening in frustration. I yelled

W Fudge

What

W Fudge?

W Fudge??????

Can I not curse here?

W Shirt

W Shirt?

Yup, I can't curse here that just lovely. Well, it night here, so I guess I should try and sleep in this nightmare place, and hopefully, when I wake, I'm back in my real house.

What do you guys think? I just love the character so much, and I have to make something with them in it