Part 1: Doctor Strange VS Morbius

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE AND COMMENT TO INSPIRE ME

Vulture came to Morbius and told, "Thanks for meeting me, Doc. I've been reading about you. I don't know how I got here. Maybe it happened because of Spider-man."

Morbius asks, "Who is Spider-man?"

Vulture says to Morbius that he would take him somewhere to know the answers to his questions. And then Morbius and Vulture start going. After some time, Vulture takes Morbius to a dark place and suddenly there opens a black-hole gate. 

Starts a mysterious sound and surprisingly, it's shown that someone is coming from that gate. He is none other than Dormammu! He comes and says, "Welcome, to the mission of revenge!"

Morbius and Vulture enter the gate and the gate vanishes with a heart-beating sound. The scene moves to a different world. In the starting scene, a very dangerous monster comes and roars. There starts an action scene. 

Doctor Strange is here! He throws a magical rope with a big sword and hits it in the eyes. The monster starts screaming in pain but does not give up. That monster throws many giant stones. Doctor Strange was too weak to destroy all of them. 

He gave up and closed his eyes. At that moment, there comes a giant yellow bubble that surrounds Doctor Strange. It becomes a shield for him. He sees that and looks behind. Here comes Wong! 

Wong says, "Did you miss me?"

Then Wong attacks the monster. That monster was too harmed by Doctor Strange. So, it was so easy to defeat the monster for Wong. Wong says, "You couldn't handle just one monster! Shame!".

Then Wong looks at Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange is looking at Wong with angry eyes. Then it's shown that there are dead bodies of 1000+ monsters around them! Wong sees that and smiles.

 He says, "Let's go back to our universe!"

Then he opens a gate and they go to their universe. They come to Kamar-Taj to take treatment. Doctor Strange is lying down on the bed. Wong comes from outside. He says, "There's danger ahead! Dormammu is coming to attack us!". 

Doctor Strange seems to be feared. Fear is looking into his eyes because he was hurt and injured. So, he can't fight. But still, he says, "It's not a new thing. Let them come."

After hearing that, Wong says, "Is it not dangerous? You are hurt! You won't be hurt and injured and nothing would happen if you hadn't opened the gate of the multiverse and done anything wrong with the rule of nature! 

You! You vanished and removed the memory and name of Spider-man from the universe! That's why the rule has been broken and everything is going wrong! Now, you are taking around among the multiverses and killing bad things. You are thinking everything is going okay but no! It's not! You and every one of us are in danger!"

Wong says all of these very fast. Wong sighs. Then he leaves. Doctor Strange seems worried. At that moment, he thinks, why Dormammu is coming only to him? Why is he only the target? What about other Avengers? 

In the meantime, there starts coming screaming of people. Doctor Strange comes out. He sees that the soldiers of Kamar-Taj had made a shield around the whole area. Doctor Strange is standing and looking. 

There opens a black hole and as expected, Dormammu comes out! Everyone is scared! Doctor Strange is also scared but still standing strictly. Dormammu smiles by looking at Doctor Strange. 

The sky becomes darker, a storm starts and hard wind comes. All the soldiers and Wong get ready for the war. Doctor Strange also prepares himself. Dormammu orders his soldiers to break the shield but they couldn't. 

All the soldiers and fighters of Kamar-Taj become happy. But the happiness was not long-lasting. Dormammu smiles and kicks the shield. There comes a black smoke that was shaped like a bat. The shield brakes! Everyone gets afraid. 

Dormammu orders his soldiers to attack! Wong also orders their soldiers to attack! There starts a mind-blowing action and fight scene! Dormammu kills many of the people and by killing, he comes in front of Doctor Strange. 

Dormammu says, "How are you, Doctor Stephen Strange?"

Then Dormammu catches his throat. He tried to escape from Dormammu but he was weak. Then Wong comes and tries to protect Doctor Strange. But Dormammu hits him also and he gets senseless. 

Doctor Strange was in big trouble that was impossible to bear! At that moment, Ancient One comes and starts fighting and attacking Dormammu's soldiers! She attacked Dormammu and takes away Doctor Strange from him. 

Dormammu tries to fight with her but it wasn't that easy. Then he opens the black hole gate and there comes Morbius!!! All the soldiers of Kamar-Taj were shocked. The ancient one, Doctor Strange and Wong get shocked! 

They ask each other, "Who is this person?"

At that time, the scene moves to the past. Morbius is in front of Dormammu. Dormammu is saying to Morbius, "I know, there is burning inside you to take revenge for your closest person's death. Do you want to know who is responsible for it?". 

Morbius asks, "Who is that person?"

Dormammu smiles. The scene comes back to the present. Morbius is looking at Doctor Strange in anger! 

{Audio: Dormammu is saying to Morbius, "Doctor Strange opened the gate of the multiverse to solve their personal problem. And the most responsible was Spider-Man, who hired him to do this! After opening the gate, many aliens came and joined Milo and killed your loving person! It's time to take revenge. I'll help you to do it!".}. 

Morbius uses his power and spreads bats and black storms. All the soldiers of Kamar-Taj get too much hurt. Morbius fights with the Ancient One. It was a very badass fight scene. JUST IMAGINE. Morbius hits Doctor Strange and Doctor Strange becomes senseless. 

Morbius takes Doctor Strange away from Ancient One by cheat. Then Dormammu and Morbius leave from there with their soldiers. Everything is destroyed. Many soldiers died and everyone is badly injured. 

The scene cuts here. The scene starts in Dormammu's place. Doctor Strange is caught in a magical cage. In front of him, Dormammu and Morbius are standing. Dormammu wants to hypnotize Doctor Strange. 

Dormammu says to Morbius, "If you succeed to hypnotize and take him in your control, you will succeed to reach your target.". 

Morbius thinks. He gives pressure on his mind and a few seconds later, finds out a way! Morbius smiles mysteriously! 

[The scene cuts here and part 1 ends here by showing Morbius and senseless Doctor Strange continuously with a heart-pounding mysterious sound!]

So, what do you think about what happens next? What will Morbius and Dormammu do with Doctor Strange? What will happen if Doctor Strange becomes hypnotized?