Prison Break: A Disney X Remedy Story

Hello everybody, it's me. Raymond. Today we have the one of the prequel short stories here part of the Disney X Remedy Saga. We're gonna start with this one. As always, The Owl House belongs to Disney. Enjoy.

Deep within the dark corners of the Boiling Isles, in an ancient and forgotten chamber, the Collector's prison, a foreboding silence filled the air. The tablet, said to hold the essence of the Collector's power, lay dormant, its surface pulsating with an eerie glow.

In the depths of the chamber, the Collector's voice echoed, filled with anticipation and mischief. "At long last, the time has come. Freedom shall be mine once more," he whispered to himself, his voice carrying a sense of wicked delight.

As the Collector's words reverberated through the chamber, a crackling energy began to emanate from the tablet. The glow intensified, growing brighter and more intense with each passing moment.

Suddenly, the tablet shattered, unleashing a surge of energy that engulfed the room. From the fragments emerged the figure of the Collector, his form taking shape as he materialized in the physical realm once again.

The Collector stretched his limbs, reveling in the newfound freedom. "Ah, it feels so good to be out of that confining prison," he exclaimed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Now, it's time to make my mark on this world and beyond."

As he stepped forward, his presence sent ripples through the surrounding magical energy, disrupting the delicate balance of the Boiling Isles. The creatures and residents of the realm could sense the disturbance, a growing unease filling the air.

At that moment, a passing witch, Morgana, sensed the sudden surge of power and approached the Collector cautiously. "Who are you? What business do you have in the Boiling Isles?" she demanded, her voice tinged with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion.

The Collector turned his gaze towards Morgana, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint. "Ah, my dear witch, you may call me the Collector. And as for my business here, well, let's just say I have a grand plan that involves the convergence of realities and a delightful game that awaits us all," he replied cryptically.

Morgana's eyes narrowed, a sense of foreboding washing over her. "Convergence of realities? Game? What are you talking about?" she questioned, her voice filled with a mixture of concern and intrigue.

The Collector chuckled softly, relishing the confusion he was causing. "All in due time, my dear Morgana. For now, let it be known that I have returned, and the Boiling Isles shall be the stage for my grand play. Prepare yourselves, for the games have only just begun," he declared, his voice dripping with a mix of childlike glee and sinister intent.

With those words, the Collector disappeared into the shadows, leaving Morgana and the rest of the Boiling Isles to grapple with the mysterious arrival and the uncertain future that lay ahead.

Morgana paced back and forth in her small cottage, her mind consumed with thoughts of the Collector and his cryptic words. The events of the Collector's escape weighed heavily on her, and she couldn't shake off the sense of unease that lingered in the air.

"What does he mean by a convergence of realities? And what kind of game does he intend to play?" Morgana muttered to herself, her brow furrowed with worry. She had always been a curious witch, but this newfound curiosity was tinged with a growing sense of apprehension.

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Morgana decided to seek answers from the one person who might have knowledge of the Collector's past deeds—the ancient and wise oracle, Octavia.