Just gonna jump right to this. Not proof read.

___

Exiting the bus with a small smile , turning around -  waving goodbye and thanking the bus driver quietly before walking away whilst holding the straps of her light purple backpack. These actions belonged to the small female human named [Name]. She was just like any other normal human that was walking around besides the Mountain called Ebott. Only thing was that she wasn't a tourist but a human that was going to start living and studying in this place thanks to the invitation of her amazing older sister.

Looking around for a moment , she sighed nervously , she wasn't nervous about studying here , certainly wasn't nervous about living with her older sister — whom is 4 years older than her. She was definitely not nervous because she was seeing a lot of new monsters that populated the area for 8 years now.

She was nervous because she was going to live with her older sister - along side  a few other roommates as well. That's why she was nervous - new people - monsters , or whoever they were — she was introverted like that , socially awkward but still decent enough to order her own food , still awkward enough to not answer her phone when it was ringing and it had the number of someone who wasn't of familial bond.

She was just like that though , and no matter how much her parents , sister , or even she, herself, tried — she couldn't get out of her shell as much as she would've wanted. As much as her, once reserved but now extra extroverted, sister was. Anyways , she shook her head as she allowed her sweaty hands to release the damp straps of her backpack only to pat at her tight jeans.

She continued on walking before stopping to her destination , taking out her phone to call her older sister. It rang for a moment before it was picked up.

" Hey loser ! Are you already at the stop I told you I'll pick you up in ? I'm already at the corner of that street ! " the familiar voice of her sister , whom is named Noelle , spoke up with a playful - yet serious - tone. A small laugh and scoff escaped from the usually reserved woman.

" Of course, you ugly. I'm already here - I see you, bye, " [Name] hanged up and put her phone on one of her back pockets as she waited for the familiar car to come up next to her , of course she had to make her way over when her sister parked a bit more forward than where she was.

Seeing that there was no one but her own sister - she sighed in relief and smiled happily when she met eyes with her adoring sibling. Opening the passenger door up front , she slid in and closed the door.

" Hey ! Thanks again for letting me stay with you for my classes , " she said with a slightly meek voice - not used to being openly meaningful with her sister despite them being family. They were known to be a little reserved — even with one another.

The other started to drive towards the house they both now lived in.

" It's no prob ! I told you it was okay - as long as you can live with some roommates roaming around at the house. I know how you get with strangers, but don't worry, just tell me if you need anything, okay ? "

[Name] only sighed at this , feeling her head heat up a little as she looked away and out to the window.

" Dude, no need, you're already doing so much for me - but, uhm, I'll use my money to buy my own things - okay ? I don't want you spending so much on me, especially when I can just get a job and get money like that so you don't waste. After all, you're already paying for yourself, some of the rent and bills. You've done so much for me already. "

The elder sister glanced at the younger , pursing her lip and scrunching her brows. " You have college , that's stressful enough - you don't need to add more by getting a job , plus - you're no good with bad customers. I don't want you crying in front of some weirdos just because they didn't get what they wanted. "