Page 1, (an awkward moment)(short chapter)

'Oh boy, how coincidental this moment is, why am I getting this...sense of deja vu?'
I was too quick to even finish my thoughts before I heard a loud yell, signaling that something was going on. Seriously on the first day of college too? I quickly set down my bag and ran over to the scene of two boys fighting. Over a girl perhaps? Surely enough we'd grown to know that fighting will only give you a bad reputation. Right? I've only grown to be a quirky nerdy boy, even though sometimes we all get into bad situations. But not causing a scene.
"OKAY BREAK IT UP" I heard an adult yell out, startling me in the process. And during the breakup. I saw a few people staring at me and whispering to one another. I got overwhelmed 'Oh no do I look bad, did I do something wrong?' I gritted my teeth and fiddled with my sleeve to get out of this awkward moment. "Hey, your aiko correct? I'm assuming you're new here?" I heard a friendly voice call out to me. "Oh, yeah I'm new here haha," I said nervously "Well welcome! Then!" I opened my eyes to a girl holding her hand out to me. I took her hand and she pulled me up back to my feet. "Dont mind some of the people here, we all have some of our moments, tho I will warn you big fights happen a lot here, I don't know what about but I always hear about it," she whispered to me and gave a slight giggle. "By the way I'm Sumi I'm just your local average everyday girl, you know?" she spoke with a hand on her hips. "Yeah.." I muttered. Looking the other way and seeing the other people chilling. I sighed 'What is it with her that gives me an unsettling feeling in my stomach like... I've met her before?' I thought to myself.

"Hey, you doing alright?" she asked.

"Oh yep! Just fine ahah!" I generously chuckled

A/n: let me know if you'd like to see more! Have an amazing day/night!