Synopsis

***

THEY WERE HER OTHER HALF.
   Her hero. When the world turned dark and picked her apart, they lit a match. When waves relentlessly washed over and pulled her under, they brought her ashore. When the chaos in her head shook her to fragments and brokenness, they held her close. Calm hands guided her back to the bridge of soundness.

   THEY WERE EVERYTHING.
   So, why would they wipe her tears away, brush her hair until she slept, be the shoulder to lean on when their intentions were stained with ruin? How could they continue to save her in ways she never agreed on? How could she see the glisten of truth in their eyes and continue to reach for their hand?

   They both knew the answer. The truth. As brutal as it was, when you live with pain for such a long time you begin to get comfortable with it. It becomes the happy ending you've been searching for and the solution to all your problems. Then, it becomes all you know. Without it, the world will fall apart.
   They were sure to not let that happen. They both worked too hard, for too long, to let it crumble.

***

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL TO MY BOOD "DREAM".

I'm beyond happy to be back and welcome another book! It's so exciting to write again. It has been a while (too long) since I've been able to write, or even whip something together because writer's block has been kicking my a—. But, it's over now (hopefully). I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as my first one.
I can't wait for your thoughts and reactions!! For now, here are your two main characters 😌.

-Minnsta

Leila Spark17too stressed to be stressed / trying to find new music / needs a sweet treat / on edge 24/7 / bathroom = safe place / on airplane mode

Leila Spark
17
too stressed to be stressed / trying to find new music / needs a sweet treat / on edge 24/7 / bathroom = safe place / on airplane mode.

Leila Spark17too stressed to be stressed / trying to find new music / needs a sweet treat / on edge 24/7 / bathroom = safe place / on airplane mode

"Person B"
desperate for control / currently taking every and all risks / reeks of secrets / outspoken AND passive / needs a walk or nap.