Chapter one <>

A/N BEFORE WE GET INTO IT :3
Hello! This is my very first FF but I write a wholllee lot, anyways: Here's the characters ages and some warnings ;)
Karl- 15
Sapnap-15
Dream-17
George-18
Any other characters will have their ages included somewhere in the story!

TW(s): Degrading self image, anxiety, emetophobia

Summer was over. Summer was over and that meant Karl was going to have to return back to the hellhole that's his learning institution.

He woke up at 6:23 but sat in bed for what seemed like ages, just thinking about how he was going to handle today,

staring at the ceiling in dread; thinking about all the outcomes. Well not ALL the outcomes, just the shitty ones because Karl knows every fucking day will be shit. Anyway, he's been sitting in bed and school starts at 7:30..

KARLS POV
I reluctantly pull off my warm, fluffy blanket after procrastinating for years. Why did summer have to end? Why do I have to see.. her?
I bite my nails in fret, not realizing it until I bite down too hard and start bleeding.

"Shit."
I walk to the medicine cabinet located in my bathroom, and take a nice long look at myself in the mirror before opening the cabinet door.

I really could stand to take better care of myself.

I notice my puffy eyes probably caused from
crying so hard last night.. "pussy" I mumble under my breath, only to myself. Not only is my face ugly, but my nail beds are all fucked up, great. I grab a cute little SpongeBob Band-Aid and wrap it around the bleeding finger. I wince, it stings..

I get all ready for the day, dressing myself in a nice purple button up with black ripped jeans, paired with my old nikes from 3 years ago, I don't know where the rest of my shoes went!? Anyway, I look at my smartwatch and see the temperature: 72 degrees. I quickly grab my favorite tan hoodie with black markings and hurry to the front door of my house, headed to school

————-
Sapnaps POV :>

"Thanks ma'" I say right before I give my mother a sweet kiss on her cheek, thanking her for the ride to school and hopping out of our truck.

My first day of being a sophomore, both nervous and excited, causing a flutter in my stomach.. that never happens, weird?

"Yo, dream!" I eagerly shouted, trying to grab the attention of my best friend, jogging to catch up with him in the hallway.
"Oh, hey Nick!" He gives me a friendly, toothy grin.
"Shiitt man, I forgot my first period was MATH, that's by far the worst subject to have at 7 in the morning, what's yours?" I say, peeping down at the white sheet of paper maintaining his schedule he's holding.
Dream chuckles and rolls his eyes at me "You'll be fine dude, you'll get used to it, no biggie.."

I dramatically sigh.
"Oh yeah, I got history, sucks t-"
He gets interrupted by a thud, coming from behind him? I guess he got bumped into. I Peer around his shoulder and spot a tall-ish brunette wearing ripped jeans.

Dream grunts.
"Oops. Sorry" The boy mumbles before straightening out his now crumpled schedule and rushing away from the scene.

".. who's that jerk??" I whispered to my friend
Before Dream could answer, our conversation gets interrupted yet again by the most annoying person on planet Earth..

"Hey guys!!" The British fuck blurted. "Hi George, how was your summer?" Clay says, all smiles and wrapping George in an unwanted hug

I listen in on their lengthy conversation for about a minute before getting distracted..

My eyes tilt towards the unknown brunette hastily scurrying into the men's bathroom.

————
Karls POV<3

"V-Venus?"
I mutter in pure terror, immediately bolting into the men's restroom after catching a glimpse of the girl I've been dreading.

Tears well in my eyes as I try to cover my mouth from whimpering involuntarily.

"Oh god oh god oh god. Stop stop stop just stop" my voice cracks.,

I try my best to stop the tears from flowing but it just ends in sobbing on the bathroom floor. I feel myself about to vomit before I hear knocking on the door.
....

A/N
OK AA I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! OO suspenseful?? 🤭