Day 1

Harrisons p.o.v

As I was staring out of the window on the bus, at another stop.. again.. A guy, who had just got onto the bus, Asked to sit next to me. "Hello! Mind if I sit next to you?" He asked. His voice in a loud tone. "Yea sure" I said. As he sat next to me, he noticed me fiddling with some of my cards. "Whatcha got there?" He asked loudly "Oh just some cards, wanna see a trick?" "Sure!" "Choose a card" as he chose a card, looked at the card and handed it back to me, without me looking at it, I mixed the cards around and closed my eyes and gave him the card he previously had. "Woah! Thats cool!" He said,  smiling. I smiled back. We had a conversation about ourselves. "So, what's your name?" "I'm Harrison, how about you?" "I'm Preston!" We talked for a while longer when the bus pulled up to the camp.  Camp Campbell. We all walked off the bus and talked for a little while. "Goood day campers!" A cheery voice said. "Well, Let's waste no time, let's get your tents sorted" he said.  "So Nikki with Nerris" after everyone else got they're tents, they're was only me and Preston. "Oh! And Harrison with Preston!" We both smiled at each other while we walked to our tents.

THIS IS TRASH💀 ANYWAY SEE U ON DAY 2

Word count: 241