What do you think? (chapter 3)

A/N (I DONT KNOW IF I AM DOING GOOD BECAUSE I DONT GET MUCH VIEW BUT I'LL CONTINUE THE STORY FORTHE PEOPLE WHO ARE ENJOING IT!)

                                                                   TRIGGER WARNING
                                                                              Abuse

Killua's POV:

As Gon left i couldn't help but to think what am i feeling. This feeling is confusing cause what i am feeling is confused admired and inspired, plus way more. But this emotion is confusing I guess I have to ask for advice I usually don't or I don't at all. So this means I have to ask my brother Illumi 😓.

Illumi Zoldyck:
Age: 26
Status: Teacher
Illumi is killuas older brother and also is Mr.Morrow husband. Illumi is a biology teacher. He starts roasting/ exposing students when they talk back . Students think his class is enjoyable and some of them just come in the class for drama...
But overall he is a good teacher 👍

I was waiting in my brother classroom for him to pack his stuff after he was done packing me and him went to the car and waited for Hisoka after Hisoka came is the car he started driving. After a little while I finally decided to open up "Um Hisoka and Illumi i need advice.." "WAIT WHAT?!?!" Both Illumi and hisoka said making us almost crash because Hisoka was driving.

"Excuse me what did you say killua cause I don't think I heard you clearly?" Illumi said "I said I need advice why are you to overreacting" "It's just that both me and Illu are surprised because well you don't open up nor ask for advice." Hisoka said "Mhm he is right but what's wrong what do you need advice with?" "Well there is this boy-"

"Ok I already know what your going to ask" Illumi said "Illu let him finish his sentence" hisoka said "well I keep on thinking about him and anytime I do my heart starts beating really fast.  And I am confused what this feeling is. What do you think it is?" " And this is why I say you are like your brother . Killua you are in love with this boy." "Not only that but anytime I hear something about love I think about him"
(Bro this part is so relatable 🤭)

Gon's POV:

I dont want to go home not going to lie.
I always get hit even for the smallest things I wish my Aunt mito would come back cause I can't bare this pain anymore I hate this I that house and especially I HATE HIM.

The good thing is that he doesn't come until later on. As me and Kurapika were walking to my home me and Kurapika decided to hangout for a little until my "Uncle" comes. "Hey gon so who is the lucky girl or guy?" Kurapika said with a smirk 😏"Um its a guy.." i say "OMG REALLY WHO IS IT WAIT BEFOR YOU SAY ANYTHING BE WHOO YOU AREEE FOR YOUR PRIDEEEE" "KURAPIKA, calm down by the way his name Killua Zoldyck he is a Junior like me ." "that name is oddly familar i think i heard around my sophomore year?" "wait what!" "Oh ya! Now i remember back then in his fresh men year he asked someone out and then he got bullied and rumors about him spread around, someone also picked a fight on him because he was trying to protect his sister and the guy ended up in the hospital. I feel bad for Killua not going lie he seems, hm how do i say this, he seems cool not going to lie" kurapika said "Because he is i also feel bad he doesn't deserve this he doesn't deserve none of that shit!" "i agree " then me and him finally reached my home It wasn't that bad i lived in even though the past that has happened in it...

Gon's home:

(btw they live in japan so gon has a Japanese styled home 👍)

As we get to my home we both take off our shoes cause you know tradition  then i went  off to the kitchen to make tea for me "Hey kurapika do you want tea as well!?" "yes please!" then i start putting water in the kettle then put on the stove to heat up while that's heating up a go to the pantry to but some candy cookies deserts in plates after i was done with that i hear a whistle from the kettle so i turn off the stove and grab two cup and put water in both of them and put tea packets in both of them then i stir the teas after i was done i went to the living room where kurapika was sitting "Here you go!" i hand him the tea "wait i am going to get some thing from the kitchen!" i say to him while i settle my cup of tea in the coffee table then i go get the snacks to go along with the the tea.

After that i settle down the plates on the coffee table kurapika helped btw "Not going to lie you reminded me of a mom when guest come over " kurapika chuckled "Probably because i usally do this when guest come over" i say . Then we were talking about random things while we were drinking the tea then a few hours past by and he had to go "Bye kurapika!" i say waving "Bye gon!" after that i started cleaning so my "Uncle" won't get mad.

After i was done i went straight in to my room and started completing homework from school then i hear the old man come threw and he ruined the mood "GON COME DOWN STAIRS NOW!" he said i rolled my eyes then i went down stairs "yes" "GO GET ME A BEER NOW!" "ok" i went to go do what he ordered for "anything else" then he slapped me "WHY DON'T YOU GO DO SOMETHING USEFULL FOR ONCE " "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO I DID EVERYTHING ALREADY YOU ASK FOR AND QUIT SCREAMING AT ME AND ALSO GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COUCH FOR ONCE!?" then i realized what i said and i know i messed up and now i have to deal with the consequence...

Gon's home living room and his room:

A/N (I AM IN TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME 😭 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, also i feel bad for gon

A/N (I AM IN TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME 😭 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, also i feel bad for gon.. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO TODDLES)
(1147 words)

                                                                              NEXT CHAPTER:
                                                                                  I am sorry.
                                                                                Release date:
                                                                                  06/24/22