Chapter -1 - The Buried Truth

It was a triple wedding day. Shiva, Dev and Krish were getting married.. Krish was finally getting married to Prerna. And all Shiva knew was Dev was getting remarried to his wife, which he supposed to be Raavi. And Shiva was getting married to Arushi.

All the grooms were standing and waiting for their brides. Dev was worried, they were going to recreate the wedding situation where Rishita was supposed to interrupt Dev and Raavi's marriage and Dhara was going to request Shiva to get married to Raavi, being confident he won't deny her.

There came Prerna, Arushi and Raavi. Prerna and Krish exchanged garlands. Arushi and Shiva were about to change garlands when they heard someone "Dev, tum yeh Shaadi nahi kar sakte"
Rishita came running to the mandap and hugged Dev.

Everyone was normal, they knew what was happening but Shiva was shocked. Some blurry memories of something similar happening in the past were troubling Shiva. The entire tamasha happened and Dev said he is going to get married to Rishita as they love each other.

Shiva was furious, he went near him and said.

Shiva - Tera dimaag theek hai Dev ? Tera aur Raavi ka baccha hai. Tu aisa kaise kar sakta hai?

Rishita - Kyun nahi kar sakta, hum pyaar karte hain ek dusre se..

Shiva - Ye galat hai..

Rishita - Pyaar me kucch sahi galat nahi hota Shiva.

Raavi as decided, backed off. The fear of upcoming events brought tears to her eyes. She could sense something going extremely wrong.

Shiva saw tears in her eyes and said to Dev.

Shiva- Ye galat hai Dev.

Dev was silent.

Dhara went to Shiva and said.

Dhara-  "Shiva Mai tujhse kucch maangu to mana to nahi karega na"

Shiva- Bhabhi Aapke liye to jaan bhi haazir hai

Dhara- Tujhse teri zindagi  ki sabse badi khushi maang rahi hoon. Tu Raavi se Shaadi karle. Uski izzat aur jaan bacha le.

Shiva was shocked that it would be an understatement.  He looked at her bewildered.

Raavi's breath was stuck in her throat.
After a long pause, Shiva said

Shiva- Sorry Bhabhi. Dev ne already ek ladki le saath galat kar diya hai usko mandap pe chhodke. Mai wahi galati nahi karunga. Mai Arushi ke saath wahi nahi kar sakta Jo Raavi ke saath hua hai. Isliye "Mai is Maami Ki Behen Ki Beti se Shaadi nahi karunga". Mai Arushi se hi Shaadi karunga.

The world blurred for Raavi and she fell on the floor unconscious listening to that. Gaumbi and Dev went to her, they took her inside.

They came back after a while saying

Gaumbi- Raavi behosh hai. Humne doctor ko bulaya hai.

Pandit- Shaadi ka muhurat beet raha hai.

Shiva - Pandit ji shuru kijiye.

Rishita - Shiva ye tu Kya keh raha hai ? Raavi behosh hai.

Shiva- ab kyun chinta ho Rahi itni. Ye toh uska Ghar todne se pehle sochna chahiye tha na?

He turned and held Arushi's hand and walked towards the mandap.

Krish and Prerna got married followed by Dev and Rishita.
Arushi became restless. She could now understand what she was landing into.

When Shiva held her hand to take her to the mandap, she yelled and took her hand back.