16.

Regie was sitting on Dars bed, looking at him fix his shirt, "Where you going? Looking like that."

Darren looks at Regie through the mirror, " I'm taking Justin on a date."

"Whaaaaaa! So this is the proving thing ay?" Regie saw Darren giving him the 'how you know' look so he immediately added, "Oliver told me."

"Ahh okay. Well yes it is. And the first thing I'm gonna do is treat him with the respect he needs." Darren claims, sitting next to Regie.

"I bet you'll win him over, if I were him I would've immediately said yes." Regie said in a teasing reassurance.

"Dude pause, and also I don't really know if he's into me. All I know is that I ain't gonna give up." Darren confidence rise up in the tone of his voice. Now getting up and leaving the room.

Downstairs

Play format:

Justin: "Ryan!!! Do you think this is a cute outfit!"

Ryan: "Omggg! absolutely!"

(A/N📝 Justin was wearing a oversized blue sweatshirt with white stripes. Some not to big but not to tight jeans. A the necklace that had his initial on it. And some accessories on his pants and hair like cute star pins- ALSO his hair is white cuz he died it.)

Justin: "Alright, I'm so nervous."

Ryan: "Don't be, it's Darren. Oh well I guess you can feel nervous considering he's your crush~"

Justin: "SHUT UP MF! HE ISN'T MY C-crush. HES JUST A FRIEND."

Ryan: "With benefits ~"

Justin: "WHA-"

Darren: "Ready? Oh dam-"

Justin: "HI— Uhm,"

Darren: "You died your hair? It looks cute on you."

Justin: "Are you flirting-?"

Darren: "Maybe~ how could I not?"

Ryan: "Ikr! Because you guys are so cute together ~"

Jarren: "W-WE ARE NOT T-TOGETHER-!"

they both look at each other, saying the same thing together made them embarrassed.

Darren: "I-its just a friend bonding time."

Justin: "It is-? I-I MEAN, Yeah! A friendly bonding time."

Ryan: "Yeah yeah. NOW GO."

Darren: "Dam okay. Cmon kitten."

Justin: "What u call me-"

Before Justin could mutter another word, Darren gently grabs Justin's hand and brings him to the car.

Darren: "Just wanted to say, blonde looks good on you."

Justin: "T-thank you! Um I like your new perm."

Darren: "Thanks, I actually got it done today, I cut some of it in the bathroom."

Justin: "Why tho? Your hair was cute."

Darren: "Ahhh so u think my hair cut was cute~?"

Justin: "Just answer the question!"

Justin tried to ignore the little flirt.

Darren: "You wanna know my answer. For you."