introduction

Please read the description first it will make this whole thing make more sense

I went to school in uniform grey blazer purple and black striped tie and the most basic ass skirt a girl could have.It was reaching the end of year 10 and I still was thinking about sports day and If I had to do the 800 miles run because no one else in form wanted to.

"LULU! I HAVE SWEETS FOR YOU BABE,"

"Fucks sakes you gave me a heart attack," I said hoping I wasn't coming off as rude, Willow always understood though so I dont know why I worry.

"Sorry love but I got you you faves! Strawberry chocolate and sour lollipops,"

"FAGGS! GET A ROOM YOU FUCKING LESBOS!"

"BEFRIEND SOME WOMEN BEFORE TALKING TO US GAY  ASSHOLE!" ,I yell, Sullivan is a bitch always has been always will be, hes homophobic , jokingly racist - but the jokes arent even funny - , jokingly sexist - again not funny - and all and all annoying.

"Dickhead. Anyway come on take the sweets before they melt Lucy!"

"Okay chill,"

'bell rings'

" alright give them, thanks"

"no problem lulu, what lesson do you have?"

"I'm not skipping with you wolfie," I say knowing the reaction

"BUT WHYYYYY? Class is so boring without you please just for a bit it wont dramatically affect your life!"

" No I know , it's just I have a good lesson so I dont wanna miss it but I'll see you by the toilets next period,"

"YESS! What lesson- wait dont tell me P.E?"

"Duh , what else would it be music? FUCK NO , I'll enjoy it when that man realise he can get an adult hairstyle and that hes not fucking 5 with a bowl cut used with out a bowl"

We bursted out laughing.

" Seriously though, anyway see you by the toilets!"

"Bye willow!" ,I yell as I wave to her while walking back to my lesson.

I make my way to the girls changing room and quickly get change and look at myself in the mirrors. I brush my hair and get the tangled brown hairs out of my brush and wonder if I would look good with brown eyes, I always come to the same conclusion being that I'd look like every generic girl ever but would still look hot as hell.

" Hey girlie pop!"

" Hey vanessa... haven't bothered me enough over text?" ,I grin.

Me and vanessa are dating but I often come to a conclusion that it's just till she finds a man interested in her but I couldn't care less.It was nice to have a girlfriend.

"Nope , so how are you today?"

"Good, you?"

"Absolutely great now that I'm wi-"

I cut her off thinking I knew exactly what she wanted to say,

"What kind of sweets do you want love?" I chuckle,

"Hey! Just because I ask that everyday doesnt mean it'll be the first thing I ask you!"

" Then what do you want 'essa?" I ask while walking outside holding her hand,

"Stop being friends with willow."

I froze and let go of vanessa's hand.

"You 2 are wayyy to close and I despise it so choose,me or that slag."