𝐱𝐯𝐢: 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ➽ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 :𝟏𝟔

♪♫❝ ᴵ'ᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵃⁿ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿ' ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ᴵ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᶠᵉᵉᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿᵒʷ⁾
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵈᵒⁱⁿ' ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ❞♫♪
— 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 ʙʏ 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚡 𝙰𝙹𝚁

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡!" Annika groaned as she gripped the sides of the pages, trying her best not to give in to her urge to toss the book to the other side of the restricted section.

Luna sat on the girl's shoulder and replied with an unimpressed gurgle.

The brunette turned toward the palisman. "I can't! I've gone too far to stop now!"

Luna responded with another gurgle.

"If Kaitlin and Tila don't end up together, I'm committing arson on someone's house."

The jellyfish palisman returned the girl a scared gurgle.

Annika let the silence deepen until she let out a snort. "Do you honestly think I'd go that far for a book?"

Luna was doubtful.

"There's only one series I'd go far and wide for," the girl mumbled before groaning. "What was Tila expecting Kailtin to do? Praise her? You don't just lie to someone for a friend and then expect them to forgive you for lying about your background," Annika sighed and covered the open book on her face.

The brunette began to grumble under the book. "I get what she's doing, but sometimes I just want to slap some sense into her. Tila," she groaned, dragging her syllables, "why do you have to be so fucking du—"

Before she could finish her sentence, her scroll let out a short ring from beside her. Annika lifted the book and placed her bookmark on the current page she was on before grabbing her scroll.

The girl stared at a Penstagram friend request when she opened her scroll. She tapped the account that decided to follow her and scrolled through the pictures the account posted.

The brunette quirked a brow. "Why is the Owl Lady following me?"

Luna gurgled with reason.

"If that's her actual account, I gotta admit that I love her username," Annika stated before accepting the Owl Lady's follow request; however, she was still skeptical of the account.

Immediately after the girl accepted the request, 'BADGIRLCOVEN' called, which startled her. She quickly answered the call.

"Hello?" The brunette tried to sound stern, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"Hi, Annika!" A familiar bubbly voice replied. "This is Luz Noceda, the human."

"Could've just said Luz Noceda," Annika stated before asking. "Wait. So why are you calling from the Owl Lady's Penstagram account?"

"Oh, um, that's because I don't have a scroll," Luz admitted from the other side.

"Then get a scroll," Annika returned with an obvious tone.

"I know, but we don't have enough snails for a scroll."

"Oh. My bad."

"Oh no, it's okay! It's really not a big deal."