Prologue

A rocket ship in the shape of a soda can be seen floating through space approaching a blue planet called Earth. 

Inside of that space ship was a curvy teenge girl with blue hair watching 'adult content' in an hologram, with a bored look on her face.

- Skarpne Drezelle -

[ A/n: Don't even ask how I found that video, alright. All, I know is that I'm going to be in trouble XD.]

Skarpne:" WOAH........... Human p*rn sucks." she said with disappointment.

Suddenly, the hologram got bigger taking most of the free space in the room, as instead of the adult content there was now a skull talking to the alien girl.

???:" AGENT SKARPNE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON PLANET BLUE HOURS AGO!!!! WHY THE SLOWDOWN?!?!" the skeleton asked in a demanding tone.

Skarpne:" Excuse me, but I've decided to plan our first movie out, Undi." she said to the skeleton.

Undi:" The first p*rn movie on Planet Blue? Very well, I'll hear what you have to say, it better be good though." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elsewhere on planet Earth, inside of a small house in a small city, a young man with silver hair could've been seen sitting on chair working on an invention of his.

- Y/n L/n -

Y/n:" Palladium 0,15 grams. I need atleast 1,6. " he said as he continued working on something personal of his.