Bodies found

Chapter 1

1st October 2015

2:34 am

It was early morning and Murray was awake. He hadn't been able to sleep or even do other things as his little brother Alex had gone missing 5 months ago. But the same thing had happened to Aiden's younger brother Charlie as well, soon a knock was heard on the door which was odd but as Murrag went to open the door his heart dropped as he saw two police officers. "Are your parents here?" One of the officers asked. Murray nodded he knew the news wasn't good as he saw Aiden there in tears. 

Murray turned his head as he saw his mother Susan and his father Mitchell standing at the top of the stairs, Murray looked at Aiden and felt tears forming in his own eyes he then couldn't hold them back and ran into his arms as the two broke down in tears. The two officers left them alone as they went inside to Mrs and Mr Western. 

Murray looked at Aiden. "Where were they found?" He asked, his voice soft and quiet. Aiden looked at him as ve held his cheek in his hand gently wiping the tears away. "In the dam?" Aiden says. Murray didn't say anything and rested his head on his shoulder, Aiden held him close as the officers walked to their cars, Susan was at the door crying as well. It pained Murray to see his parents cry even to see his boyfriend cry. 

After a while Murray and Aiden fell asleep together on the sofa when they woke up around 7 am, Susan was in the kitchen drinking. Aiden sat up and looked at her as she turned her head looking at him. "Ah morning Aiden darling. Breakfast will be ready soon." She whispers. Aiden didn't say anything and carefully climbed over Murray despite him being awake as well. "Actually, how about we go out for breakfast?" Aiden suggested. Susan smiled after and nodded. Being at a Cafe to have breakfast sounded nice and would be good to ease the pain and take the news from earlier off their minds. 

Mitchell soon came downstairs, his knuckles bruised, the three others looked at him and knew he had been punching the bag nearly all morning. "Um love, Aiden suggested we go out for breakfast." Susan says. Mitchell looked at her then to Aiden, rage boiling up in his blood. "Are you stupid?! Why would we want to go out to breakfast! They are dead!" He yelled. Aiden went quiet, his own body shaking from fear.