Punishments

Hawks POV

I was at my Office waiting for Dabi to arrive I found out that he was coming in here at night stealing some of my important files and paper work and giving it to his boss Tomura Shigaraki I was going to teach Dabi a little lesson about privacy I then heard a knock on the door now in my office I had a couch so I could just do it there I walked to the door opening it in one swing (uh? H-Hey Babe you wanted to see me...) Dabi Had a hoodie and a mask covering his face even tho it was pretty late

Dabi POV

He looked angry..., i pulled my hoodie and mask down and before I had time to react Keigo grabbed me by my waist pulling me into the room (w-what the hell Kei?) I said confused (Your going to learn a good lesson about privacy Baby bird) he said while throwing me over his shoulder he started walking towards the couch in the room it was a pretty big couch throwing me on it (What are you doing?!) I said sitting up I then felt something on my arms when I looked and then Keigo's feathers pinned me down on the couch even tho it's just feathers they are pretty strong I looked at him with a glare and then he leaned into my neck and started licking my neck (A-Ah~ K-Kei~ s-stop~) I was super sensitive on my neck I tried to stop him but he continued to lick and then started biting and leaving bit marks all over my neck (w-why are you doing this...Kei pls) I started begging I didn't realize that he took off mine and his pants and boxers he then left my legs above his shoulders he then he put 3 fingers in my hole making me moan out (A-AH~ K-Kei-Keigo~ w-what are you doing stop it)

Narrator POV

Dabi started moaning alot and then Hawks pulled his fingers out (This should be enough) Hawks said with a grin (w-what are y-you gonna d-do?~) Dabi Said stuttering and panting (What?..you thought i wasn't going to realize how you been stealing my Important Files and paperworks) Hawks said, Dabi looked away from Hawks looking at the door (You need a punishment Baby bird~) Hawks whispered while shoving his Cock deep inside Dabi's hole (AHH~~) Dabi moaned jerking his head back grabbing on the couch tightly with a bit of smoke coming from his Hands Hawks started moving fast back and forth (F-fuck hold onto me tightly Toya~) Hawks said while panting and Groaning Dabi looked at him and then put his arms around Hawks's neck pulling him into a kiss (Pls...Punish me~) Dabi Said Blushing hard dark red (well that was the plan~) Hawks said moving fast, hard and deep Dabi's eyes teared up screaming out moans it was empty in the building the only persons that was in the building were Hawks and Dabi (AHHH~ F-FUCK S-SLOW DOWN PLS~) Dabi moaned loudly practically screaming, Hawks was going to fast and to hard for Dabi to handle (This is a punishment Baby~ i'm not gonna go easy on you i'm going to make sure you learn your lesson) Hawks said while pounding hard after what felt like hours They both Cummed (Hey love lets switched positions) Hawks said teasing him (p-pls n-no m-more) Dabi Said stuttering and panting Hawks throw him on the ground and then he sat up on the couch and started making Dabi suck his cock (Suck it birdie~) Hawks said while recoding him Dabi looked up at him and back down at his Cock he hesitated but then started sucking his cock making Hawks Groan, Dabi had it haif way but still big in Dabi's mouth a while later Hawks grabbed the back of Dabi's head pushing his head down shoving  his Cock deep down his throat making Dabi flinch and eyes rolling to the back of his head and blush like Hella red/pink (Heh looks like you choking there Love) Hawks said still recoding and now holding Dabi's head making him keep Hawks cock in his mouth while he cummed (Hnmmm~...MMMMMMM~) Dabi moaned, (swallow it all birdie~) Hawks commanded Dabi swallowed it all and then Hawks pulled out letting go of Dabi's head, Dabi started coughing and breathing heavily Hawks picked up Dabi {bride Style} Laying him down on the couch Dabi cuddling into Hawks (i-i'm s-sorry) Dabi Said stuttering (it's ok love just get some rest now ok~) Hawks said with a soft smile (...ok) Dabi Said as he feel asleep and slowly so did Hawks....
.
Ok hey guys um..NOW I can't chose cuz I really like ♡ShigaDabi♡ but I also like HawksDabi well I don't like this one much cuz well after what happened but all well