Chapter one - The young beauty

-MARK-

He cannot understand his own sensations that bind his heart and make his body shudder from such a grip. Mark continues to look at the young beauty, not spoiled by the modern world. Lovely, airy, her golden curls fall like a wave on her bare shoulders. His gaze goes down to the straight legs, long and tanned. Big expressive blue eyes, a small nose, and this is a stunning body that can be envied by the leading models of our world. Lush breasts, not at all emphasized by tight robes. She is wearing a dress, slightly baggy for such a figure, which makes it rise a little after each gust of wind.

"Who is she?", he asks his friend, who has also noticed the youthful beauty.

"She?", a short man carefully examines the girl, and then purses his lips. "This is the first time I've seen her come in club"

Mark lights a cigarette, just to suppress a strong desire to possess young beauty. He imagines how her full lips open for a kiss, how thin hands wrap around his neck, and her legs squeeze his lower back more tightly, pressing tighter against the man and feeling him with her whole body. This picture takes Marks's breath away. Completely unaware of his next whim, he suddenly feels how much he needs to realize it. This is not just a whim that can arise in a store when choosing a certain thing. This is something completely different, new, but so strong and dangerous that a man cannot even imagine how these desires will burn him until he succumbs to them. The girl moves to the beat of the music, sometimes raising her hands above her head, gently lowering her palms down her body.

The man is twenty-five years old, his domineering face, the look of a predator, as well as his seductive appearance have always acted hypnotically on the girls, luring them like a magnet. But now it's the opposite. As soon as Mark approaches the girl and touches her waist with his hands, she, jerking hard, instantly removes them. The girl turns around, indignantly trying to say something. But she is unable to do so because of the fear that binds her body.

"Do you mind getting to know each other? What's your name?", he asks her.

"Sorry, I'm not dating anyone", she answered.

She retreats from the man, rushing in search of her friend. As soon as the girl takes a step away from Mark and go away.

He remains alone in the circle, watching the girl, who quickly went to her friend's car. Another second, and the thirst to get the girl wakes up instantly. He feels his face burning, his hands clenched into fists, demanding an immediate her name from the lips of a young beauty. Never before had he been refused so rudely, never had Mark remained so dissatisfied after a second of communication with a untouchedgirl.

"If she appears again in my club, let me know", said Mark to his friend. She is lucky that now I don't have time to mess with her. At the moment, I have a bigger problem that I have to solve, but I will definitely face her again, thought Mark.