ONE • PILOT

Monday, 15th April
11:58am

"how am i supposed to fall in love in six months?!"
MinHo ranted to his best friend, Quincy. His famous actress mother had recently been diagnosed with alzheimer's disease and had just today been told she had six months left before she forgot her entire past.

earlier,
Monday, 15th April
9:37am

"we're very sorry but your mothers alzheimer's has rapidly increased, she has around 6 months before she loses her memory totally. MimHo's face dropped into his hands. Salty tears sank down his cheeks as he rested his elbows on his knees.
"what can i do then?" he asked, desperate for a solution.
"nothing except for support her and give her what she needs." The doctor informed after he moved back to his desk, going to print off a sheet of information. MinHo's eyes went from
teary to bright red. He accepted the information sheet before being guided to his mothers room. Seeing her, smiling even though she has just been informed of a life changing situation occurring in her life.
"hey honey!" she greeted, reaching her arms out for a hug from her beloved son.
"hey mom" MinHo replied, accepting the hug and massaging her back.
"listen honey, i only want to see you happy in my life. Which is why i want you to get married before i lose my memory altogether!" she giggles, clapping her hands. MinHo looks shocked once again.
"but mom! i can't fall in love in six months!" he protested
"you can if it's true love" she stressed her point "it's all i want honey, please" she continued, begging as he gave up with a groan.
"I have to get lunch with Quincy now...but i'll come back tomorrow okay mom?" He gives his mom one more hug before leaving the hospital.

end of event

monday 15th april
11:58am

"actually i might have a solution to your problem" Quincy, also known as 'Q' chuckles at the coincidence. He then writes down a phone number on a napkin and slides it over to MinHo.  The two men order and converse over their food.
"why not just use one of your fangirls?" Hajime suggested, MinHo shook his head
"my mom has set up a bunch of blind dates for me to go on, i would only do that if i was desperate." MinHo states, he then gets up and leaves the cafe.

Monday 15th April,
3:00pm

Elise ☀️
I've got a blind date i need you to go on.

Julietta🌸
i can't keep doing this
for you girl, i have tons of
work and deadlines.

Elise ☀️
Girl please, i'll pay you.

Julietta🌸
10,000 ¥en isn't worth
losing my job over.

Elise ☀️
Fine, 1,000,000 then.

Julietta🌸
Deal just give me the details.

Elise☀️
Kiyoko's kitchen, at seven
and on the 17th.

Julietta🌸
I'll be there.

—————

Julietta put the phone down, frustrated with her friends scheming and took a sip of her red bull. She continued to work on her new product pitch. She had to advertise a new product before Friday. Coming up with ideas to pitch was tough. She sat there, rubbing her hands on her temples as she tried to finish her pitch. This was a typical night for Julietta, stress all night with no ideas and missing out on hours upon hours of sleep. Bags under her eyes that were big enough to carry her weekly food shop, her hair was held up in a mint green claw clip. A beige knitted sweater hung over her shoulders with grey loungewear shorts wrapped around her hips. She was burnt out to say the least. Soon, her exhaustion caught up with her and she drifted off, her glasses slipping off her forehead down to her nose as she fell into a deep sleep.