Longing Night

"And so listeners we bring an end to our broadcast tonight, ending with a proud heart and a new intern. Goodnight Night Vale. Goodnight." Cecil Palmer had finished yet another broadcast. He slowly took off his head phones, for taking them off to fast was illegal. He looked around his studio, all that was in it was his desk ,coffee, chair, microphone, phone, headset and a picture of himself. Besides these little things Cecil had nothing else taking up space on his desk for he found it unwise to put useless things in useless places. Cecil leaned back on his chair thinking about the news that happened today and what was to come tomorrow. He heard something begin to buzz, it was his phone. He picked it up to see his boyfriend, Carlos, calling. Cecil smiled to himself, took a deep breath an answered the phone. "Hello?" "Cecil! Glad you answered!" Carlos's beautifully oaky voice echoed through Cecil's head. "Oh?" Cecil replied,taking a sip of his coffee. "I was wondering if you wanted to eat dinner. You've just been so busy, and I haven't seen you in awhile."Carlos said. "Yeah I'd love to!" Cecil answered, again taking another sip. "Oh and I was hoping that you'd want to..." Carlos trained off causing Cecil to spit up some of his coffee. "See you soon!!" and with that Carlos hung up leaving Cecil speech less. He sprung from his chair and ran out of the studio, jumped in his car a hurried to his boyfriends place.

Cecil exited his car, he could feel his tattoos desperately want to leap off. On the ride he nearly ran over some of the Sheriff's secret police, but he really didn't care. He quickly ran up Carlos's apartment stairs, he had to stopped himself from slamming the door down. Knock Knock. Cecil saw a figure from behind the door, the figured opened the door. The figure was a smiling Carlos's, obvious happy to see his boyfriend. "Hey!" He said, "Hey!" Cecil said back, stepping into the apartment. He removed his jacket reviling his tattoos, brightening. Carlos giggled, "Calm down, we still gotta eat!" Cecil grew an embarrassed red. Carlos grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. Their lips crashed together. They released and Carlos took Cecil's hand and lead him to the set dinner table.

Through out the dinner the two laughed, giggled, and smiled happily. Once they both finished, Cecil could see his tattoos once again begin to glow in anticipation. Carlos let out a laugh, "Ok, ok." He stood up and walked over to Cecil holding out his hand. "Shall we?" Cecil happily took it and stood up. Carlos walked into his bedroom with Cecil happily trailing behind him. They both placed themselves on the bed, laying. Cecil ong top, Carlos on the bottom.Cecil felt his tattoos begin to peel off. "Cecil." Carlos smiled, "Carlos." Cecil's tentacles began to stork Carlos's body, they moved him closer to Cecil. "I really do love you Cecil." Carlos said, stroking his cheek. "And I you." Cecil said getting closer to Carlos. They both looked at each other, lost in each others eyes. Cecil pushed against Carlos's chest, breathing in his sent and Carlos hugged him tightly. They both fell asleep in each others arms, happy.

Thought they were gonna bang? Dirty Bastard.