Shrek x Gru (18+)

Shrek perspective: 

I'm walking through the hallways, about to leave the campus, until the extremely popular boy Gru, whom I may have a crush on, looks at me and mouths the word "follow." Theres been rumours that Gru does some really bad stuff, but I can't help but love him and follow him home sometimes. Whenever we're changing, in the locker room, I always look at him in awe. His butt always looks so round and glossy, and he has the most sculpted abs I've ever seen. His biceps are so big I want to squish and suck on them for hours on end. Sadly, I haven't seen his d!ck, but I bet it's long and fat, fat enough that it could barely fit in my butthole no matter how hard I try or how loud I moan. 

                  Anyways, I got a bit offtrack. I followed him, and he brought me to the locker room. "Coast is clear" he says, sweating frantically. I want to drink his sweat and suck on his hair. "Sit down" he says controllingly. I sat down on one of the benches, and he leans on me. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a while" he says while touching my crotch. "But before I tell you, I need you to let me take off your clothes." He says while panting. "Can I take off yours too?" I ask, impulsively. "Only if I like what I see" he says. He pushes me off the bench, hard and hurtful." Owww! Gruuu! " I moan, loudly."Do it louder babygirl, and call me daddy next time!" he yells at me. 

               I feel so good when he rips off my belt and whispers in my ear, " your d!ck better be as small and hard as I hope it is.""But what if it's not?" I ask, innocently. "Daddy will have to punish you" he says, and moves back to my crotch. He zips open my pants and take them off in one go. Then he puts his hand in my boxers and takes them off quick. He touches and fingers it, and starts carefully licking. "Moarrrrrrr!!!" I moan. He starts sucking rapidly and I continue moaning even more. "You like that babygirl?" he asks, still sweating. "Y-y-yes..." I answer, still slightly moaning. He puts his hands under my shirt and pulls it off. "Now do that to me." he says. I quickly pull his pants and boxers off, as well as his shirt. 

           "Now lick all my sweat. It's annoying me." he says. I start sucking his toes and feet. His sweat tastes so good I want to spit it into his mouth so he could have a taste. I slowly make my way up to the ankle, and then his knee. Then i make my way up to his d!ck. I start caressing slowly while looking at it in awe. "Suck on it now babygirl or else I'll have to punish you." He says. I start sucking on it hard and even sometimes biting it. Eventually, I move up to his bellybutton. There's a pool of sweat in his bellybutton and I quickly slurp it up. I move to his abs and pecs and lick them sensually. If I'm too slow when licking, daddy Gru sticks his fingers into my butthole and it makes me moan so loudly I accidentally pull on and shove his d!ck into my mouth. 

               I pinch and bite his nipples as he moans loudly and reaches to lick my neck. I feel giddy and madly in love whenever he pulls my ears and plucks my very few hairs out of my green skin. I make it up to his face, and I bite and suck on his nose as he moans loudly in my ear. I was about to pluck his eyebrows with my teeth, but then we hear a mop swinging in the girl's locker room. We quickly put our clothes back on and i get on his shoulders. He tiptoes out of the school and gives me a quick, soft, luscious, delicious, kiss that I wish I could have forever. He zooms away in his car and I smile.

              I see him again the next day and we start dating. When we graduate, we get married and, eventually, I get pregnant with a baby boy. We fuck everyday and it feels like the first time each time. 

THE END