Blood from him

(I had the photo for a while and I had a fic idea so yea and just installed chai and I'm already having kids so yea enjoy!)(don't cry)

No one liked to hang out with Diluc and it never bothered him. In the tavern, Diluc would see people come and go too drunk to care about anything but something happened one night that Kaeya wanted to kill everyone for it......
A few people that really didn't like Diluc or his father thought that if they got rid of Diluc, no one would care because he was "ungrateful." Kaeya would visit Diluc at the tavern to drink because they were having a better relationship as brothers then before. 2 weeks later, people that didn't like Diluc started to talk about how to get rid of him and someone said "how about we kill him and throw him on to the statue of barbatoes- (see what I did there lol) -hands!" Everyone one thought about it and said it would work. One night after Kaeya left the tavern, Diluc went to the back to get more wine barrels......he was stabbed the moment he got out of the tavern, he started to cough blood breathing heavily trying to get up but fainted. The people carried Diluc bleeding to the statue and climbed up and throw him in the hands, Diluc started bleeding into the hands and was not breathing at all.... When Kaeya forgot something at the tavern he didn't see Diluc and when he went to go check the back he saw blood on the ground....Kaeya ran to look for Diluc but it was no use but then he felt something dripping on his face, he looked up and saw Diluc in the hands of the statue because his red hair gave him away. Kaeya yelled for the knights and Barbara to help as he climbed the statue to see what had happened and when he saw Diluc laying there he started crying, everyone helped to get Diluc down, Barbara started to heal him as best as she could and finally......

To be continued...
(Haha cliff hanger lol🤭)