2~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

(A little introduction to Lilith)
Lilith's pov:

I just moved here to Washington from New York. I've always hated the city, I was born in Utah. I moved to NY when I turned 5. Now I'm here, in the mountains. It's kind of relaxing, fresh air, amazing water quality, and a nice breeze.

"Hey honey, if you need any help just ask." my mom said. "Okay." I say back making my way up to my room. I started unboxing some of my decoration boxes.

 I started unboxing some of my decoration boxes

This is the finished result. I'm kind of into that soft grunge look.

My room already started looking like home. I plop down on my bed, listening to my music.
I heard my mom call me from down stairs. I made my way down the stairs making eye contact with familiar eyes.

"Lilith, I want you to meet Jade, she is Jayson's babysitter." My mom said.

Babysitter..? Oh yeah, mom's new job.

"Nice to meet you, again." Jade said smiling. "Yeah.." I replied "Have y'all already met?" My mom asked. "Uh yeah." I said opening the fridge. "Perfect! I'm ordering pizza for y'all, Lilith get your brother from outside please. Keep the doors locked." My mom grabbed her purse and keys.

"Oh and Jade if there's an emergency my work phone number is on the fridge. Lilith I love you, don't burn down the house." She said "I won't, love you too." I said. "Just, be safe." She said closing the door. "No promises!" I yelled as she shut the door.

"Your house in nice." Jade said looking around. "Yeah I guess, you can sit on the couch if you want." I said and walked out to the backyard, saw my brother playing basketball. "Jayson! Come inside your babysitters here." I yelled. "Ughhhh." He rolled his eyes and dropped the basketball. "I will knock you upside your head if your mean." I said motioning him to get inside. "Okay mom." He said sarcastically.

"Who's my babysitter?" He asked walking into the living room. "Her name is Jade" I said shutting the back door. "Nice to meet you..." "Jayson" he said raising and eyebrow and smirking.

Ain't no way.

"What do you think your doing?" I said flicking him in the back of his head. Jade chuckled. "Hey!" He said snapping while turning around. "You wanna go!" He said threatening to fight. "You wanna try?" I said. I picked him up and threw him on the couch.

"Hey! Not fair your taller!" He said whining. "It's called strength." I said, Jade laughed. "Nice try little one." She said. "So what are you like gay or something?" Jaydon asked Jade. I was wide eyed. "Jayson! What is wrong with you! Your in middle school!" I said. She started laughing. But she gave me a look that screamed "yes." I kind of blushed at the thought...

"Wait.. ay yoooo! Are you trying my sister?!" He yelled. I snapped back into reality, "Bro!" I yelled back. I swear I felt like a tea kettle.

I grabbed a pillow and started suffocating my brother.