Night After A Date

Hello guys this is my first time write a lemon story.

OoOoOoO

This is a lemon story of NaruHina after the last movie, making love after a nice date. On this story Hinata is bold.

OoOoOoO

WARNING: This Fic contains mature theme of sex and violence. Reader must be above 18 years of age to read
it. It also contains Incest. If you don't like it, Try not to read.

Literature is not a cup for my tea so you will find if not many but few grammatical errors bear it please. And I am Indian so I may use both US and/or UK English.

OoOoOoO

Naruto and Hinata started dating after saving Hanabi. Its been one year since the two started dating.

Now Naruto and Hinata are now in Naruto's apartment in his room, after a lovely date. The lovebirds look eachother on the eyes. Then they leandown and kissed. It is not there first time to kiss or make love.

The two are on the bed naked and kissing each other with Hinata on Naruto. "I have a mission day after tomarrow, so what do you want to do Until then?" Naruto asked. Hinata put on a thinking pose. "Hmm fuck today and tomorrow then you go on mission." She said with a giggle. Naruto smirked as he spanked her ass. "Naughty hime." Hinata smirked as the two started kissing again.

Hinata went down kissing Naruto's body before reaching his cock and stroking it. It is eight inches long and three inches thick. Hinata licked the head before licking the shaft. Naruto moaned as his girlfriend is sucking his balls and stroking his cock. "Hina-Hime...." He panted. Hinata giggled before licking up, then putting the head in her mouth.

She sucked slow but with some force. Naruto moaned and groaned as he rubbed her head. "Yeah suck my dick." He smirked as Hinata sucked more in. She played with his balls and gently massaged them. Slurping noises came from her mouth as she used much saliva as she could. Naruto grunted and came into her mouth as Hinata sucked all of the tasty treat. "My turn."

Naruto took his cock out of her mouth as he put her on her back. Hinata giggled before Naruto opened her legs then licked her pussy lips. hinata moaned and panted as Naruto licked hard but slow over the lips usinghis whole tongue. She gripped the sheets when he did that. He gently opened the lips then licked inside before putting his tongue inside her and moved it around. Hinata moaned as Naruto's tongue moved around inside her. He then took his tongue out and licked her clit that was now sticked out.

He gently sucked it as he rubbed her pussy befire adding two fingers. He fingered her as he sucked, swirling his tongue around the nub. Hinato grunted and came quickly. No matter how many times he did this she still wasn't used to it. She panted and moaned when Naruto didn't stop after he drank her juices. He now had his tongue and three fingers inside her as he used his other hand to rub her clit. He fingered and tongued her fast making her grunt and move on the bed. "Naruto..." She moaned as herlittle brother at her out. She came again in less than five minutes from the first orgasm, this time squirting into Naruto's face. He drank all her juices.

Naruto then climbed over her and kissed her deeply, their juices mixing. Hinata licked her cum off his face before they giggled. "Hmm what is next?" Naruto asked. Hinata giggled. "For you to fuck me." Naruto stood up with a grin. Hinata smirked. "Come at me Na-ru-Koi." She spread her legs more before he went between them and slid his cock into her. Hinata moaned as Naruto started to fuck her nice and hard. "Oh my, you are always tight." Naruto said. Hinata moaned as their sexual areas made lewd noises.

The bed started to rock with their movements as Hinata held her legs up. Naruto kissed her neck as his cock slid in and out of his faster. Hinata was very wet. His curved cock rubbed against her inner walls, rubbing along her g-spot making her moan and arch her back. Naruto kissed her again as he kept a good rhythm. "Mmm wish we were older so we could have some kids." Naruto said. "Ooh my Naru-koi want to get me pregnant?" That made Naruto harder as he blushed then started to pound her pussy. Hinata screamed in pleasur.