Blind Love

"I will make it out of here! And when I do I'll be sure to release the others along with it and end the suffering you've caused! Just you wait-!" Jack yells out to the mist before it forms around him and tries attacking him. The last thing he saw was the mist obscuring his vision before passing out.

A bit later, Jack wakes up.

Jack made it out of the mist. Unknowing of that, though, he figures that the forest he woke up in is a new map of the mist.

"What is this place...?" Jack asks himself.

There may have been a sign saying what this place was. So Jack started looking around until he found a small, cozy-looking cabin. So he goes up and seeing the light on, knocks.

Who knocks in the mist!? Jack thinks, man, the mist really got to him, huh?

Then the door opened.

Startled, Jack jumps back, was it a killer? No, he didn't have the heartbeat.

"Hello, who are you?" The stranger asks.

"I'm... Jack Sato, you are?" Jack asks.

"Oh my-! I knew you were familiar! You're that missing person! Hold on-! I gotta call someone!" The stranger says, "Come on in! My name is Yuko!"

So Jack cautiously enters the cabin, staying near the open door just in case.

||With Elijah||

"Wait, wasn't the mist supposed to bring everyone who finished or wasn't in a round back here?" Elijah asks Jun.

"Yeah, why? What's up?" Jun asks Elijah.

"Jack's nowhere to be found, I'm hoping he's okay," Elijah says.

"The mist ought to bring him back after one of his rounds, so I'm sure he'll be fine," Amari tells Elijah, Hopefully.

||Back with Jack||

"So, how'd you find your way here out of all places?" Yuko asks Jack.

"Don't exactly know, uhm, do you know anyone named Elijah?" Jack asks Yuko.

"This guy?" Yuko holds up a missing poster with Elijah's face and his kind eyes.

"Yes! That's him!" Jack says with excitement that quickly turns into sadness, "That's him..."

Yuko, noticing his sadness, gives Jack a hug, "Here, it's cold out, let me cook you something warm."

"Uh, thank you," Jack tells the bubblegum woman with her bubblegum pink hair, "I appreciate it."

||With Elijah||

"Another round, in Camp Clearwater..." Elijah mentions, "Welp, off to work."

Elijah goes into the mansion where Cora and Taylor are working on a gen together, Should go by quickly, Elijah thinks.

But then Kiara came along, laughing as she left her blood puddle from behind Taylor, who was cornered. If it weren't for the delay, Taylor would've gotten downed. Thankfully though, Cora and Taylor got to Elijah's locker as he slammed in Kiara's face.

"Ow! How rude! You should know to treat a lady better than that!" Kiara says, catching up to Elijah already.

"You're no lady to me!" Elijah yells at Kiara.

"Oh! It's you! How is Jack doing?" Kiara asks Elijah.

"What's it to you?" Elijah asks while also vaulting, the vault getting blocked off so Elijah goes to a different vault and continues looping.