Olimar at Mcdonalds

Olimar,s pov

 Beh, I'm tired of making supper every Night for my family so I'm going to Mcdonald's tonight. My two kids want a six chicken nuggets meal. And my wife wants a Chicken McGriddle. so I pulled into the parking lot and went into the Mcdonald's. There was a line all the way out the door, so instead of going in the door, I went back into my car and pulled into my parking lot. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot after 20 minutes, I finally got to the thing where you order the food hello, the voice How is your day said to me, good I said to the underpaid Mcdonald's worker; I will have two six packs of chicken nuggets and a Chicken McGriddle and uhhhh a big mc. "what would you like for your sauce for the chicken nuggets" a sweet and sour sauce, please. "anything extra on the Chicken McGriddle"  no thanks I said to the voice anything "extra on the Big Mc" extra ketchup, please. I said to the voice, ok, that would be 30 pokos. Drive up, please after I paid my 30 pokos, I drive up to where you get your food. It takes way too long. I was there for 20 minutes the window come down. Sorry, sir, a young woman said the person who was making your meal ate all of it. Here is your meal, and it's on the house. Here is your 30 pokos back. Think you have a nice day, I said to the young woman as I was driving away.