I. PRELUDE

"Let us live for thebeauty of our own reality

beauty of our own reality."
Charles Lamb

WHAT WOULD YOU DO if you were given a chance to shift your subconscious mind into a different reality? Would you seize the opportunity to delve into a realm where magic thrives, dreams come alive, and extraordinary adventures await?

These string of questions flickered through the minds of a group of curious teenagers who stumbled upon the concept of reality shifting; an online phenomena which claims that all individuals are capable of transferring their consciousness into an alternate dimension distinct from their current reality.

Enthralled by the enchanting possibilities that reality shifting held, the group of teens forged a daring plan that would intertwine their destinies with the fictional realm they so ardently yearned for — Hogwarts.

Driven by a desire to walk alongside their beloved characters and partake in the wondrous adventures they had so fervently read about, they sought to collectively shift their subconscious minds into the magical world of Harry Potter.

But as fate would have it, their bold quest took an unforeseen turn. Just as the teens were on the cusp of realizing their desired reality, a menacing shadow loomed over the magical landscape. Lord Voldemort, the embodiment of darkness and strife, rose back into power; and the group of friends suddenly found themselves incapable of shifting their subconscious minds back into safety.

Now trapped in a magical chaos, the group must find a way to navigate the treacherous path that lies ahead of them. As Voldemort's power tightens its grip on Hogwarts, they must unravel the threads of their disrupted realm by seeking a way to shift back to their own reality before it's all too late.

story will be set from the 'goblet of fire'
until the 'deathly hollows'

──── | DEDICATIONS adorevance teenageaddiction ammorants moonyfilms _BEEB0Y_ crossingheartz ArtMight_saveUs salemsfilms

──── | SID'S NOTE before anyone accuses me of plagiarism, this apply fic was originally posted on my old account back in 2020-2021. however, due to unforeseen circumstances in my personal life, i had to take an indefinite break from wattpad, which therefore meant that i also had to discontinue all my ongoing fics including this one. but now that i'm back, i decided to revisit this old fic of mine and continue writing where i initially left it off. hopefully, i finally get to finish the story this time bc i absolutely love this idea and i have so much in store for the plot and the characters :))