Brick and Mortar Repair

A common problem in older homes is cracked mortar and bricks. In spite of their appearance, they can actually be signs of more serious structural problems. Your home should be inspected by a professional if you notice any of the following warning signs:

Cracks in mortar: Mortar holds bricks together. In addition to being strong and durable, it's made of sand, cement, and water. It is possible, however, for mortar to crack over time due to exposure to the elements, water damage, and settling. Any cracks in the mortar should be repaired as soon as possible. In most cases, small cracks can be repaired with a patching compound, but larger cracks may need more extensive repairs.The walls in your home bulging or sagging could be a sign of a serious structural problem. Some of these problems can be caused by foundation settlement, water damage, or even an earthquake. Your home should be inspected by a professional as soon as you notice bulging or sagging walls.The presence of loose or missing bricks can indicate serious structural issues. A number of factors can cause loose bricks, including settling, water damage, and earthquakes. If you notice any cracked or missing bricks, it's imperative to have your home inspected by a professional as soon as possible.An efflorescence is a white powdery substance that can sometimes appear on brick surfaces. The cause is the migration of salts from bricks through mortar. Efflorescence is not usually harmful, but it can indicate water damage. A professional inspection will help determine the cause of efflorescence on brick surfaces.Water damage is evident if you notice moisture or mold on your brick surfaces. It is possible for water damage to weaken brick and mortar, as well as to cause mold to grow. Your home should be inspected by a professional if there is any moisture or mold in your home.

In the event that you notice any of the warning signs listed above, it's important that you have your home inspected by a professional as soon as possible. A timely diagnosis and repair can prevent more serious issues from arising.

How much to repair brick steps?

Oh the times we've been asked this question. It's truly hard to say until we see the project.

Brick and mortar to a physical presence of an organisation in a building or any other type of structure. This means that are remit can be a bit broad sometimes.

But, generally, at Fort Worth Brick Repair, we deal with the repair and restoration of structures that have a brick component. This often means that we are working directly with your homes, which adds a new layer to the job. We understand how much your homes mean to you and we have homes which mean a great deal to us.

That is why, at every stage of the process, you will be fully informed about the job that is taking place.

Also, you will be fully informed about when work will be taking place and about how long it should take. It is very annoying to hire contractors who end up staying in your home for longer than they say they will and inadvertently interrupt your day to day life.

Therefore, if you have work that needs doing, we will always do it to deadline at Fort Worth Brick Repair and if we don't, there will always be a very good reason.

We want to do a great job for you as efficiently as we can so that you can get on with you life as soon as possible afterwards without the hassle of continual work being done in your space.

Bricks

Bricks make some of the most simple and beautiful exteriors for houses known to man. They are stylish and safe, they are durable and rarely need maintaining. With that being said, no matter which house you live in, the brickwork will need a bit of love and care sooner or later.

But, most people get stuck at this stage and they don't know how to begin. Luckily, we are there to offer a helping hand.

Normally, occurs due to a few reasons. However, most frequently, it is because the mortar that works to hold brickwork together starts to get worn out after a while. This manifests itself in the form of cracks, and spills between joints.

At first, it is just cosmetic but over time, the consequences could end up being severe. For example, if left along, the bricks will eventually collapse and disintegrate which leaves the wall very vulnerable and completely unstable.

How We Can Help

We can help in a number of ways with this. Firstly, it is no good covering over any of these problems. Because the problem comes from the mortar it is necessary to replace that first. We work with hammers and chisels, chipping away at loose mortar, then we mix a stronger solution, replace it and step back to examine the handy work.

Once the job is complete, we will make sure that it is completely secure and ready to go before cleaning up the operation and leaving you to live your life with safe brickwork to support you.

Top foundation repair companies in dfw

Yes, it's true. Fort Worth Brick Repair can fix your foundation too! You can trust your local mason contractors who have been in the business for 4 generations to handle anything that has to do with concrete and masonry projects.

We are your dfw masonry company located right in Fort Worth, Texas but know we go all over the metroplex.

If you've ever searched for brick masons near me, you've probably came across or have seen us around town.

When it comes to ace brick repair or repairing brick on walls, you are going to want to turn to professionals who are going to be able to help you out. The team that is going to be there for you through it all is our team here at Garland Brick Repair. We have been providing brick repair and mortar repair services for many years. Throughout that time, we have been able to grow and expand our company in order to consistently deliver the best possible outcomes for all of our clients. No matter what your needs are, you are going to be able to count on our team. We will be able to provide you with the solutions that you need, when you need it.

Initial Check

When we first get to your property, we are going to look things over and see exactly what is going on. We are going to be able to determine what to do when we understand the full situation. Once we know what is wrong and how are going to be able to fix it, we are going to be able to provide you with a viable solution. However, we are not going to be able to provide you with a solution unless we do this work. Luckily for you, we are able to do this work quickly.

Repair Supplies

We have been the go-to team to lay brick in the region for many years. We are also the go-to team for brick repair and mortar repair as well. We have all of the right tools and equipment to get this work done. Also, we have been able to invest a good amount of time and energy into refining our services. We know that we are going to be able to provide you with a helpful outcome. W are going to ensure that we use the right kind of repair supplies, and we are going to ensure that the work is done properly.

Quick Repair

If you are in need fi some quick repair services, our team is going to be there for you. We will be able to provide you with a solution to all of the issues, and we are also going to be able to ensure that the work we do for you is going to be able to last. We love being able to provide high-quality repairs. All the better, we are going to ensure that we get the work done in a timely manner. We are not going to be there too long, and we will ensure that the quality of the work is never compromised.

As Good as New

Once we are through getting the work done, your surface and structure are going to be as good as new. We love the work that we do, and we know that you are going to be able to fully benefit from the solutions that we provide. Also, we are going to ensure that the solutions are going to be able to last for a while. It is going to look great, but the durability is also going to be as good as new.

817-440-3050