ew! my body!

The fans had taken Sun's transition smoothly, (atleast most of them), the staff had taken it surprisingly well, and things were going smoothly.

For a while.

"So, Mr Sun-"

She froze, caught off guard by the venom in the parent's voice.

"Uh, it's Ms Sun.."

The parent was Daniel, Lola's dad. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, you changed or whatever. Anyway, Mr. Sun-"

She looked around nervously, holding on to the hem of her skirt. Lunar was busy on the other side of the daycare. She'd have to deal with this herself.

"It's Ms Sun. I'm not Mr Sun anymore."

Daniel looked the aninatronic up-and-down. "Where's your tits then? If you're a girl."

This made Sun freeze, both out of shock and anger. "Exuse me? Sir, I am an animatronic.."

He smirked. "Well, Chica and Roxxane have tits. Where's yours, huh? Mr Sun?"

Sun paused. Well, he had a point.. no. She couldn't let this get to her.

Taking a deep mechanical breath, she continued.

"I'm an animatronic, we need.." She paused again to consider her wording. "..parts. And at the moment, we don't have those parts. Okay? Now, please, pick up your kid, and go." She turned back to the daycare. "Lunar? Daniel's here for Lola."

He perked up at his name. "Okay! Come here, Lola!" They opened their arms and picked up Lola. Noticing Daniel's angry face, he looked over to his sister. He could feel the tension. "Sunny? What happened?"

She sighed. "I'll tell you later Lunar..."

"Is it about your gender?"

Sun looked away and nodded.

Lunar turned to face Daniel and gave him Lola. "You know sir, I go by He/They. And you never had a problem with me before? So why don't you give my sister some respect and call her what she wants to be called."

Daniel scoffed and left, not even bothering to respond.

Lunar grabbed Sun's hand and skipped back to the daycare with the little ones. They were drawing right now, so Lunar could talk to Sun without worrying about anything super dangerous.

"You okay Sunny?"

She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine brother."

Lunar tilted his head like a confused puppy for a moment. "I know your not. You don't have to talk about it now, but I'm here. I always will be."

Sun sniffled, smiling yet still wiping away oily tears. "T-thank you. I needed that.."

___________________________________________

The day continued on like normal, yet what Daniel said remained in Sun's head. Even just looking at herself felt bad, it felt wrong. She didn't want to feel wrong, she didn't want to feel how she used too.

Moon was let out, most likely aware of the day's events from Lunar. He wasn't there though, apparently "running errands." So she was left to herself, in her room, alone.

She didn't like being alone, but it was better then when Eclipse was there. Oh, Eclipse. What would he think of this? He'd probably call her a bitch, maybe misgender her like Daniel did.

Maybe he'd trap her in some kind of torture, trapping her as "Mr" Sun, someway, somehow.

Oh, she was spiraling again. Yay.

___________________________________________

A/N: I'm continuing this AU! Yippee! Constructive criticism is welcome and I hope you enjoyed!

And there's some fluff next chapter. As a treat.