Cuddles & pillowforts

Bonnie has a day off finally so you spend the evening building a pillow fort together.

Y/N's POV:
I was chilling in the man cave also known as the basement, watching "The Secret Life Of Pet's" stuffing my face with Cheeto puffs as I did so. I was currently waiting for my girlfriend to come home from an interview. She usually always tires from them, though I know she's definitely a hard worker. She's always overworking herself, and sometimes it truly concerns me.

I had also just gotten finished with a FaceTime call. Tay always calls me every Friday, to catch up on everything we did over the week. I'm extremely thankful to have such a deeply supportive and loving friend. She's truly an amazing person, and I hope we are friends until our hearts give out. I sighed softly, as I watched the adorable animated pets figure out how they were going to go about rescuing Max.

I guess you could say I'm like the Gidget to my girlfriend's Max. I'd definitely rescue her from anything she needed saving from. She's been through a lot in life, and I feel my purpose is to be her rock and support system. A few moments later, I hear the door open along with her adorable accent. "Babe I'm home, and I brought food!"

I called back as my tummy grumbled in response to the word "food". "Yeah I'm in here watchin stuff!" I then heard her groan dramatically. "Dude you mean I gotta walk THAT far just to see you?! Be realistic babe this isn't fairrrrr!" I laughed as she drew out the r in the word "fair". She's so childish like more than half of the time, but I simply love her for that. "Well you don't get kisses unless ya decide to walk to me!"

She then sighed deeply giving in finally. "Ugh fine but it better be worth it." I chuckled as she appeared in the doorway, walking to me and sitting in my lap straddling me. She booped my nose, and kissed my face softly. "Hi so like mind if I kiss you, or would that be weird?" I laughed softly, as I cupped her face with both hands. "Nah I don't think it'd be weird at all Fraser." I then leaned in and kissed her softly, but passionately.

I then heard her moan softly, as she deepened the kiss but pull away before things got too heated. "That was good, but not as good as KFC which I brought us to eat."

I then looked at her like she wasn't even from this planet. "Your saying fried chicken is better than kissing me? Careful Fraser, or I may just lay a snake on ya while your asleep." She then cringe, and got off my lap. "No thanks babe snakes are the absolute worst." I chuckled as she walked back into the kitchen, and proceeded to follow her.

I then had a very cute idea and knew I absolutely had to tell her. "Hey let's build a pillow fort, and we can eat while we watch a movie or something." She chuckled, as we dragged chairs out in front of the couch. "Honestly, I thought you'd never ask Y/N!" I then grabbed our huge blanket that was draped over the back of the couch, and spread it out and along the chairs. Bonnie proceeded to pile pillows into the fort for us to sit on and lean against. "Well our fort is now complete it looks like hmm?" Bonnie shook her head as I looked over at her and started up the stairs. "Nah hold up baby it's not complete yet I'll be right back!"

I then chuckled, shaking my head wondering what she could possibly have planned now. A few seconds later, she came down the stairs with star shaped fairy lights. I looked at her confused at first, but then realized what she was doing. She then stepped back taking in our work. "No fort is complete without fairy lights. There's no changing my mind on that thought either."

She then noticed I had our food all ready set up to eat. "Ah I see you've taken on the role of setting up the food. You made it all fancy didn't ya?" She smirked, and nudged my arm with her elbow a bit. "Oh um yeah I did I hope that's alright with you." I smiled shyly at her, and she kissed my head. "It's perfect darling, but still not as perfect as you." I blushed at her comment, becoming shyer by the second. "Okay well thanks love, I'm glad you like it."

She then crawled into the fort sitting down, and began to look for a movie to watch. I crawled into the fort and sat beside her. "How about "Chucky" hm? We both adore that movie." She then nodded, selected "Chucky", and pressed play. "Alright bet!"

We had already eaten our food, and were really into the movie. Out of nowhere, a loud boom of thunder erupted outside and even shook the house a bit. I gasped, and immediately grabbed onto Bonnie burying my face into her chest. "Uh babe you good? Is the movie too scary for you? I can turn it off if-" I then shook my head, cutting her off. "No no it's the thunder I can't stand it! I hate when your gone on tour, because it's far too loud for me and I don't have you here to comfort me."

Pausing the movie, she looked at me lovingly as she caressed my cheek. "Well why don't you come along with me next tour hm? You won't have to face thunderstorms alone again, and who knows maybe you'll like have a lot of fun. What do you say baby hmm?" She looked into my eyes, waiting for an answer.

Eventually I nodded, and smiled a little feeling better about the situation. "Sure why not?" She smiled softly, wrapping her arms around me resting her chin on my head. "Then it's settled babe. Looks like you'll be coming with me on tour!"

I smiled softly, loving the warmth of being in her arms and thinking of how lucky I am.

[A/N: hello all! New oneshot book! How'd you guys like this oneshot hm??? I'll be writing in this book whenever I get writers block, or need something a bit more comforting to work on. Hope you guys liked this, and remember to comment on any ideas you have for this book🩷 love you all! xoxoxo]