[1] Soccer trainer

welcome to my bangchan ff! I hope you enjoy reading this ff. I tried to write with good grammar but please excuse my mistakes if I made any. This half of this first chapter is introduction on the characters and their backstory's. please vote and follow my account, it would be a huge help to a small writer like me. it only takes 3 seconds, thank you. Enjoy.

{Authors pov}

"YES I WON!!!" Lee Jaehyun shouted, while Bangchan had a defeated look on his face. "I told you I would win." Jae said feeling proud of her win. " That was just one time, let's see if you can beat me this time." Chan said.

****

Lee Jaehyun has an older brother named Lee Minho , only a year older than her. She is always hanging out with him and his friends. Jae is a bit different from other girls, not in a attention seeking    way though. Her usual activities is playing video games , playing sports and studying.

Jae and Minho live in a huge mansion with their cooks, maids, security guards and gardeners. Their parents were famous entrepreneurs, always busy and never having time for their children. They traveled the world a lot due to work, they were always on work trips and never home. When Minho was 3 and Jae was 2, they moved all around the world with their parents for work, but when they were 10 & 11 they moved back to Korea and their parents travelled without them. Jae and Minho where very stable in many languages, being fluent in 9 languages both.

Lee Minho , which they also call Lee know is an great athlete. Playing multiple sports with many medals and trophies, but his top sport being soccer. Minho met his best friend through soccer, Bang christopher chan. Legendary athlete, attractive, handsome and of course popular. Both boys and their friends are the talk of the school, extremely
popular thanks to their charming looks and impressing skills.

Minho met Bangchan when he joined his soccer team, Chan had a strong Aussie accent and his Korean was very bad. However, Bangchan was a better soccer player than him, so they made a deal for Chan to train Minho and Minho to teach Chan Korean. That's when they started to bond and formed a very close friendship, they were like brothers from different mothers, nothing could break them apart.

Jaehyun doesn'thave that many friends, she only has her best friend Ito Yuki. Jae and Yuki are polar opposites, Yuki is all about beauty, fashion and social media, but Jae is always focused on sports and school.

Ito Yuki has been friends with Jaehyun since middle school, Jaehyun stopped the bully's from hurting Yuki, and ever since then they have best friends.

"Oh my god Jae school is so soon, I am so nervous!" Said Yuki, "Same, Junior year is when it gets really important." Said Jae. "Do you think we might find love this year?" Said Yuki, " I don't know, maybe for you. I want to have my full focus on academics and extracurriculars this year." Said Jae. "Come on don't be so boring, have a little fun!!" her best friend in enthusiasm.

Bangchans mom passed away because of cancer when he was little and his father married a gold digger woman. His stepmom is just trying to steal money from his father and Chan knows her evil plans, she doesn't treat him to well ether. However he can't prove to his father what a evil bitch she is, and when he tries his father doesn't believe him.

{Jae's pov}
the morning of the first day back

I woke up with my horrible alarm noise, I was dreading this day since the first day of summer. Oh my god, I am so nervous for school. I have everything perfectly planned, hopefully today goes as smoothly as planned.
The time was 6:00am because it took me a long time to get ready and get out of bed, my school starts at 8 which is really early. I got ready and ate, and all the usual morning stuff. "Jae hurry up! Chans outside waiting!" Minho yelled at me. He always yells at me it's so annoying.

we walked to the bus station and got on the bus, usually it was kinda busy but today it was empty. 
"So Jae Jae, any plans for this school year?" Chan said with a weird smirk. That's his usual nickname for me sadly, Jae Jae.
"Just wanna get good grades and get in the soccer team, that's it" I said
"You're so bad at soccer you can't get into the team" said Minho, he needs to shut his mouth he was HORRIBLE at soccer before Chan trained him. But I didn't wanna say that because it would make Bangchans ego 10x higher than it already is. "if I'm that bad at soccer, train me then." I said, I could really need help in soccer.

"I ain't doing shit" Lee know said with laughter, ugh that bitch. Why couldn't he help his sister for ONCE?
"I'll do it" Chan said. FINALLY. Chan doing something for me once!
" YAY THANKS CHANNIEE" I said.
Not gonna lie, I'm not good at soccer. maybe, OKAY MAYBE IM HORRIBLE. Hopefully, Chan can teach me.

***

{time skip to lunch time}
Third person pov

"I'm so hungry, can we get food after class? Please my talented amazing brother??" says Jaehyun trying to do puppy eyes.
The food at school was disgusting, the food was weeks old, But the school was too greedy.
"Guys after school I'm meeting up with a friend, if Chan is free you and him can get food together and il pay." Lee Minho said, acting a bit odd. Both Chan and Jae where surprised, Lee know paying for both of them and not coming himself? He must have hit his head on a rock. The two teens looked at eachother, surprised. "Which friend? Where are you guys going? What are you gonna do?" asked Bangchan curiously. " It's someone you guys don't know" Said Minho, nervously.

"Okay bye now, have fun!" Said Lee know as he handed some cash to Chan and left hurriedly. Lee Minho was acting odd, they had not seen him so happy in a while...

***

"What the fuck..." said both

...

to be continued...