41| ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ - ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ʙᴀʙʏꜱᴜɪᴛ

1½ years ago: Aadriti-20 years old

Mother Stella insisted that she will reveal the truth to Aadriti who believes, she is an orphan. Trishula stopped her, saying, to not do that. Mother Stella told her how much her Aadriti went through because of the orphan tag. Trishula felt tear-eyed when she came to know, once a pair took her to their home and throw her out.

Trishula grits, "Which trashy family it is that dared to ill-treat My Child?"

Mother Stella sighs and told her, it is in the past that Trishula will never accept as A Mother. However, she nodded like she let this matter go out while carrying a grudge against that unknown family in her heart which will not subdue unless she wrecks them with her bare hands.

Mother Stella remembered when the box in which she kept something that belongs to Trishula. "Wait a moment.", Mother Stella let out and walks towards the rack where she kept that small box. Taking it out, she walked back to the chair. Once she settled, she gave the box to Trishula.

Trishula got the box from Mother Stella, puzzled. "What is this?", Trishula asks.

"It was one of the most scary-looking anklets that I have ever seen. Why you tied this around your Aadri's ankle.", Mother Stella commented, recalling the rugged structure of that single anklet.

Trishula muttered, "Anklet?" She does not remember tying an anklet around her daughter's ankle. She never did that.

Trishula opened the box. Inside that, she saw another box. She smiled and asked Mother Stella. "What is with this much security?" Mother Stella said it looked very costly, so she kept it protectively.

Trishula chuckled and took the small box out. She unlocked the box using the small key that was tied to it. When she opened the box, her eyes went wide in shock and she felt as if her heart gonna explode.

She shut the box in a snap of a second. Her brain stammered for a moment and every part of her body goes on a break while her thoughts catch up. Trishula set her hand on her chest, feeling tightened.

"Are you ok?", Mother Stella asked. Trishula nodded and drank a whole glass of water. She opened the box slightly, and through the tiny gap, she saw the same thing and locked the box with the key in a breeze of a second. A demonic wide smile developed on her lips, which frightened Mother Stella a bit as she took her small cross chain in her hand. It is her normal habitual behavior whenever she is afraid.

Trishula noticed it and her smiling lips went pursed. "Keep that away from my sight, Mother.", Trishula's malevolent whisper sent a shiver across the body of Mother Stella. She quickly put it aside.

Trishula smiled at Mother Stella and that looked devilish as well. "It is attached to My daughter's leg. Right?", Trishula asked. Mother Stella nodded it and said, it will injure the baby's delicate skin.