Confession Time

A/N: So basically I haven't written Ianthony in a month so I'm starting this oneshot collection to keep myself going. I hope you enjoy it and I don't mind taking requests if you want :)

Anthony’s POV

I paced around the empty house in slight turmoil, my insides churning with nervousness. I can’t believe I did that. Ian is going to be so mad at me.

Whilst waiting for Ian to get back home with our pizza, I played  some Wind Waker to help get my mind off things. Zelda is one of my favourite video game franchises ever. You have to think about your every move, find your way through various dungeons and solve multiple puzzles. When I finally complete a temple that I’ve been stuck on for ages, I always get an overwhelming sense of achievement that non-gamers just wouldn’t understand.

I didn’t even realise how long I’d been playing until I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap their way around my neck from behind. A slow grin spread across my face and I paused my game to face Ian.

“Hey babe,” he grinned at me before gently kissing me on the cheek.

“Hey,” I smiled back. I was still worrying about what happened before in the back of my mind, but the warm smile on his adorable face was enough to overpower that.

“I got the pepperoni pizza, just how you wanted,” Ian said as he walked around the sofa to sit down next to me.

“Thanks, I’m so hungry,” I replied as he set the pizza box down on the table in front of us. “This pizza better have a fricking table on it or I’m gonna sue.” Ian just laughed at my stupidity and opened the box to reveal that the pizza did indeed have a table on it.

“You happy now?” he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Of course I’m happy,” I said as I ruffled his hair. “You’re here, remember?”

“Don’t go all mushy on me Anthony,” Ian moved away from me slightly.

“What? I’m not being mushy!” Ian just shook his head at me.

“Yes you are,” he said. He folded his arms across his chest and stared at me. “What did you do?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I said with as much fake nonchalance as I could muster, whilst looking away from his accusing eyes.

Ian took my face into his hands so that I couldn’t look away from him anymore. “You only say mushy crap like that when you’ve done something wrong.” I couldn’t think of anything to say in response to that so instead I just gulped nervously.

“Just tell me what it is Anthony,” Ian said softly. “I can take it.”

“Okay fine,” I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. “I...um.”

“Just spit it out already,” he said impatiently.

“I-I ate the last cookie. I’m really sorry Ian.”

TEEHEE