Preview

Wades POV
Oh this must be crushing her! I choked back some of my tears and made my way next to her.
"Ember, you good?" I said with my hand on her back. I noticed her hood up and that's not a good sign of her being ok making me just choke up even more. She glanced at me from the side of her eye and then made her whole body face me along with her eyes. "Are you ok?" She said with a sly smile and a chuckle while leaning on the window.

"No." I said letting a few tears slip before straightening out and remembering what ember had just gone through. She was going back to her original stance so I held her back and placing my hand on the window frame.

"A lot happened Wade and I have many feeling going on." She said hey eyes fluttering. "Just don't bottle up those emotions" I said putting my hand in front of her and creating a bottle hand to hopefully being her up. She light up ever so slightly that her lovely rainbow glow light up some of the ground.

Embers POV
And he says he is the lucky one. I thought as I smiled at him and huddled closer towards his cool chest and he leaned on me as well, pulling me close by the arm and holding hand with free hand.

💧+ 🔥 POV
Elements are meant to mix.