𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆

Stories like these don't require introductions

Stories like these don't require introductions. That's how I see it, at least. Stories created by things such as myself don't deserve to have an elaborate elegant introductory paragraph in which the creator delights you with how much of a joy their book was to write and how excited they are to have you read this. So. I'll start right away with the beginning– well, let's get the punchline out of the way, I am disqualified as a human being. Both me... and him. I'm quite confident you could infer who 'he' is if you're listening to this story. There's no need to enter simplicities in an act of formally introducing the characters. I'm just another victim of an insane and delusional entity due to bad luck.

The truth is, I've never really been a human being in my whole life. The emotions that most people feel, I simply cannot begin to comprehend the atrocities they go through. I realized that he was the same way, but I would argue he is to a lesser extent. He had emotions but failed to understand anyone else's, while I didn't experience either. Perhaps that's why he kept me around today, as some sort of object to stare at and think, 'I'm glad that's not me.'

I had been under his command for a week and our routine was him barking orders and me following them. That was it. It was always 'You, go ____!' Maybe 'you' was a rude way to address someone, but I don't have a name. There's not even a sign of my existence on this earth. Things like me are no greater than insects that are squashed by accident on the road. While one may assume that this is a self-deprecatory way of viewing myself and therefore, in turn, an emotion, but I am simply repeating the things that I was berated with in my childhood. I am told that one becomes a brand new person when faced with a perfect match for them. Perhaps this was my opportunity, now that I had met a being that is similar to myself. I'm not so entitled to think I am greater than humans, I merely wish that my existence would be wiped off this very planet– yet I'm not so emotional that I would act on it. My greatest 'wish' in life is to one day become a human myself and rise to the ranks of those to whom I assimilate revering to. I would do anything he said in hopes that finally, I would feel something again. Only time could tell what would come next.

Perhaps this man would be a blessing.

Perhaps this man would be a curse.