Intro story

After Tina and her coworkers got fired from BabyCorp.
Nanny Cam hired the evilest
Baby to take them down after she heard teddy and Tina's team was "stealing" customers and were teaming up with the baby sitters.
Nanny cam hired Crispin Biscuits, his mission was to take both Teddy and Tina templeton and their team company known as (mayonnaise city) down to the ground.
Unfortunately Nanny cam was tricked by thinking that Crispin biscuits was even going to help her and she was turned into a non-talking baby after he stole her formula that kept her from turning into a normal non-talking baby.

After that situation,few days pass and one day Crispin meets precious(Tabithas pony) when she was on her way to deliver the rent to carol to keep mayonnaise city (the store) open, Crispin tricked Precious by luring her to think that the templetons don't care about her and that she shouldn't be doing things for them blah-blah-blah!
Soon precious became friends with Crispin until she found out how horrible friend he is and she apologized to the templetons and ran off feelings guilty sadly. 😭😔💔

Tina was stressed a bit out so she went and took herself vacation time at floaties to relax and chill until the unexpected happen....